Would you rather date a BLACK girl or a WHITE girl?

Would you rather date a BLACK girl or a WHITE girl?Info:
1. Grew in the Bronx, New York
2. Goes to University of New York where she is currently doing her degree in med
3. Is HIV positive. She got it from ex-BF who cheated on her.
4. Likes kids
5. Has a younger kid brother who she takes care of
6. Moms a nurse and dad's a cop
7. Does volunteering work on occasion
8. Catholic
9. Likes to dance, travel, rock climb, travel, play sports.

vs

WHITE girl
1. Grew up in Miami
2. Goes to the University of Miami
3. Likes to drink and party and take selfies, as well as, spend time getting a tan on the beach.
4. Feminist
5. Has a kid brother
6. Just graduated highschool and applying for college
7. Grew up in a single parent household
8. Favorite shows are Scandal and Orange is the new Black
9. Mom owns her own business that services party goods to people such as cakes, decoration and so forth.

• BLACK GIRL
  • WHITE GIRL

821

Most Helpful Girl

• Why give her HIV? Pretty obvious what you were doing here. Based on looks/personality I'd pick the top girl.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Why is the black girl HIV positive? Your question is so racist goddamn.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I explained it already.

• @0112358 There's no racial bias being made to it. Me for example, I voted for the black girl because of the fact the white girl is a feminist and an unambitious party goer.

• @disgustingweebtrash omfg dude no one is saying that it's racist to have an STD. The whole premise of this question is racist because it's making you choose between two races based on biased disadvantageous terms.