Would you rather date a BLACK girl or a WHITE girl?

Would you rather date a BLACK girl or a WHITE girl?Info:
1. Grew in the Bronx, New York
2. Goes to University of New York where she is currently doing her degree in med
3. Is HIV positive. She got it from ex-BF who cheated on her.
4. Likes kids
5. Has a younger kid brother who she takes care of
6. Moms a nurse and dad's a cop
7. Does volunteering work on occasion
8. Catholic
9. Likes to dance, travel, rock climb, travel, play sports.

vs

WHITE girl
Info:
1. Grew up in Miami
2. Goes to the University of Miami
3. Likes to drink and party and take selfies, as well as, spend time getting a tan on the beach.
4. Feminist
5. Has a kid brother
6. Just graduated highschool and applying for college
7. Grew up in a single parent household
8. Favorite shows are Scandal and Orange is the new Black
9. Mom owns her own business that services party goods to people such as cakes, decoration and so forth.

• BLACK GIRL
  • WHITE GIRL

821

Most Helpful Girl

• The black girl would be cool if you didn't give her HIV.

Most Helpful Guy

• These are two different women. Why do you categorize the choice as "white girl vs. black girl?"

What Girls Said 7

• ... really?

• Why give her HIV? Pretty obvious what you were doing here. Based on looks/personality I'd pick the top girl.

• Would've been the black lady if she didn't have HIV. In this case, I'd have to choose the white lady.

• honestly, i kind of refuse to answer this, I think there is something not right with this question...

• The black girl was great until HIV positive. Went for the white girl because of that

• You gave the black girl no chance... and white girl she's at the University of Miami yet she's applying still... she doesn't add up. Safe choice for anyone would be staying single

• You made the black girl have HIV... she sure sounds like a catch🙄

What Guys Said 20

• Why is the black girl HIV positive? Your question is so racist goddamn.

• I explained it already.

• @0112358 There's no racial bias being made to it. Me for example, I voted for the black girl because of the fact the white girl is a feminist and an unambitious party goer.

• @disgustingweebtrash omfg dude no one is saying that it's racist to have an STD. The whole premise of this question is racist because it's making you choose between two races based on biased disadvantageous terms.

• The black girl here is sexy af
    The white girl is sexy af

Tuff choice
    I'll Pick the black girl here Because the white women here looks kinda of generic (many white chicks look like that) --> but the darker women has such a unique attractive style and look to her... She's exotic af. And wow what a bod!!!

• Neither, they're both bad, but I would never date someone who's HIV positive, so the Black girl is automatically out. It's a shame though, because she sounded pretty great, and she's hot.

The White chick is just a mess.

• The white girl in this situation sounds way too liberal-minded for my liking, which is a complete dealbreaker. It's a shame the black girl has HIV because I think she's hotter and she shares more similar values to mine.

• The HIV positive has to be a kind of deal breaker

• I would rather date a girl. See what I did there?

• What's with the HIV positive?

• no black girls for me, thak you.

• Niether.

• depends on her personality

• why does all bad traits does the black girl only have & not white girl

• Lol obviously the white girl.
    The black girl had me until "HIV positive"

• black girl if she wasn't hiv positive

• White girl doesn't have HIV. But honestly? Neither of these examples.

• That girl doesn't even look black she looks mixed or of Hispanic decent is way mixed tho

• HIV positive & Feminist pass on both.

• White girl all day.

• Since I am Asian, and I like black people. I would choose both. And I can't. So I will go with the blond white chick.

• White girl.

• Dude wtf.

The HIV is such a massive issue, that calling this a black girl vs. white girl poll is ridiculous. It's like describing two women then saying 'do you vote for the one with the longer or shorter pinky finger and then using it as some kind of result for what men think about pinky length.

The black girl was marginally prettier to me, though both look good, and her background would have been a slight edge too, but HIV is no fucking joke.