Is lying about age a deal breaker?

Lets say you have feelings for them

1113

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not so much about the age, as much as it is about the fact that you lied. If you lied about your age (which is very serious by the way, for someone who's under 18 or even 21), what else might you lie about?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • If that's the only thing they lied about

• Define cautiously?

• adverb: in a way that deliberately avoids potential problems or dangers.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. Everyone lies about something. No one is whiter than white lol

If he lied because he was a little younger or older than me and feared I'd be disinterested if he told me his real age I'd probably overlook it, only if I'd developed feelings for him

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • If it was because of trust issues?

• Would you act cold towards him after he confessed the whole truth?

• Not if I had decided I'd overlook it. You can't forgive someone , accept them into your life then be cold and distant towards them.. it would show you didn't trust them still. If I felt I couldn't trust him. , I'd end it