Why does my girlfriend hate when I play video games?

she just doesn't seem to like it when i play video games why?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Because she haven't yet found a video game she likes.. or you play ones she doesn't like. (There's a game for everyone)

What Girls Said 3

• If you pay more attention to the game than her that could be why. Or she finds watching you play them boring

• How much do you play? It would depend on if you're devoting a lot of your time to it. My boyfriend and I spend a couple hours a week on video games and I like it. Even if I wasn't into it if he spent an hr a day on video games I'd be cool. If it was all the time I'd start hating them too

• I had a boyfriend that played video games 24/7 (Main reason I broke up with him) He spent more time with the computer than he did with me. I liked him even though he played video games but when I realized how much time he invested in them I realized he didn't really love me as much as he said he did...

What Guys Said 3

• What kind of video games do you play when she hate?

• any game like she won't even be paying attention she'll be on her phone but as soon as i turn the game on she'll get mad or sad and turn over on her side

• probably she don't like it when you don't give attention to her and play video games. It is really hard to say why. Cause everyone think about it differently. If you want the perfect answer. Do ask her. Don't be afraid. She is the best one to answer this question.

• Brah your 14... tell her to calm her tits
    Red flag if she is already this demanding...

• Maybe you play too long?