Why do a lot of women hate video games?

Some play games some hate it some don't like itWhy do a lot of women hate video games?Why do a lot of women hate video games?

6333

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont really hate it but honestly it irritates me time to time. My boyfriend is a gamer, not a pro type but he games regularly and he explained to me that its his hobby and how he connect with his friends. I totally understand that and I dont mind. It irritates me the most when he comes home claims he is so tired then he got all boost up gaming right after dinner and leave me on the bed alone to sleep then he climbs to the bed told me how tired he is. I guess I can never understand why he keeps saying tired tired tired but put his time on the screen then to the bed to sleep. Lol It irritates me and I feel like "Well you deserved it coz you didn't rest" ... but I never hated it as he never treated me as an interruption when I need his attention in between his games. Just as the destiny 2 came up recently, Im adjusting again how he goes all crazy about it, now its still alright as he would still keep his gaming in time not like sitting there for the whole night.. I accept it but still adjusting really lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Maybe it is something you two should communicate about besides bottling it up. If it is an issue, try and compromise, if it isn't too big of a deal, that is cool to. We all have to deal with something we don't like right?

• @Dim1213 I would understand that ;) I told him I got irritated sometimes because I feel like an idiot there too. Its also because we don't live close to each other, and each week we only get 1.5 days together. And its how the new game came out and he started to game so much more, which he wasn't like that before so I need to adjust and understand it. And he told me its a temporary behavior and well I believe as he really wasn't like that lol But as long as he still talks to me and trying his best to split his time, its all good.

• That is good you can handle it somewhat, I hope that gets better. I understand where your coming from, I can totally see how that is a drag sometimes!

Most Helpful Guy

• They actually think the stupid social pecking order mind games that exist only in women's collective hive mind is somehow more real or more important than Mario eating the mushroom so he can fly.

They have their games, we have ours. And nothing infuriates them more than when we don't play their games with them. So hating our games is their form of "revenge" for the fact that we aren't slaves to the Great Feminine Unconscious, or "The Matriarchy," if you will.

What they call "The Sisterhood" is something all women work for and protect and believe in, but it only actually benefits the young and pretty girls anyway, even though EVERY woman is expected to sacrifice for it constantly, their whole culture of decorating themselves and everything around them is all about conformity to a single standard.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE