Is going to a strip club and getting a private lap dance considered cheating?

• Yes
    89%(25)72%(39)Vote54%(14)
  • NO
    11%(3)28%(15)Vote46%(12)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if he does it behind my back

• Oh haha so if he lets you know first then it's all good

• @xxAjjxx? You lost me there

• Ahhh nvm then lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Its dumb for letting the lady to shake her booty in your lap and waste of money!

What Girls Said 7

• Yes it is. If you feel uncomfortable telling your girlfriend, it's cheating

• I would feel uncomfortable telling my girlfriend that I shit my pants. Is that cheating?

• I'll rephrase what I said.

If you feel uncomfortable telling your girlfriend something sexual (physical or otherwise) you did involving another person, it's cheating.

Kinda bad you had to have me spell it out.

• If he lied or tried to hide it yes, if we'd talked about it beforehand and agreed on limits then no.
    Personally i wouldn't agree to it though... strip clubs yes; private contact no

• Yes. Just ask your s/o if you can go to a strip club for guys night or something...

• It's cheating if you haven't told your girlfriend beforehand, because lap dancing is sexually arousing.

• Yes.

• duh.. of course it is!

• In my opinion it is, because the intent of having a private lapdance and going to a stripshow is to become sexual aroused by the strippers. You don't need to touch in order to be cheating. It's not healthy for any relationship , unless your SO is ok about it

What Guys Said 15

• It's cheating. Don't listen to the immoral opinions shared. Just because your spouse agrees and say it's ok, doesn't mean it's not adultery.
    Cheating means to be unfaithful, and when you get married, it's to mean that all sexual desires will be expressed with that person only.
    I'm getting a bit annoyed by the world. If you're going to have sex with someone else or go to strip clubs to get a women why get married in the first place. But no body have morals in the world so enjoy your lust at this club, have a good time. I doubt any good looking women will be there anyway unless you are willing to spend 💵💵💵💯

• If nothing else it shows you're a fucking idiot for spending money for such a stupid thing

• Yup.

• would you feel uncomfortable with a male stripper giving your girlfriend a lap dance and shaking his dick around her face? if you do then you shouldn't get 1 if not then I don't know what to tell you maybe ask her

• Every relationship is different. Some people are totally okay with their partners going to strip clubs (like me)

• That's entirely between you and your girlfriend. If she's ok with it, then it's fine. If she's not, and you do it anyway but don't tell her, that's not very nice. If you can't live without this, and she can't live with it, then you have to break up.

• well would you bee ok with a male stripper with a giant dick grinding on ur girls ass?

• No shit

• Yes.

• Yeah.

• Just why the fuck would you do that lamo

• I get high too, think about growing if I can get a job. Save tons of money that way wish me luck

• I wouldn't say so. You're not gonna have a relationship with that woman anyways. 😏

• No. Cheating is sexual. A lap dance is not sex so no.

• Anyone who says yes is retarded. Is a guy getting a lap dance from stripper at his bachelor party cheating?

• There's no penetration