No one likes me on tinder, and I am a good looking guy..🤔?

yeahh.. i am a good looking guy, and I have use tinder and many apps like that, but not a single girls likes me,. like i have tried liking evey single girl shows up on screen, even the ugliest one.. but not a single matches.. not even one.. whats wrong..

what girls are looking for on this kind of sites?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it could be anything... I swipe left automatically no matter how hott a dude is if 1) his pic has a girl in it 2) if his pic has a small child that might be his 3) if his pictures have guns 4) if his summary sounds creepy or douchy or 5) if more than one of his pics are group photos with his friends.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't upload pics with any child, or any girl, I upload only my pics.. and not with any creepy stuff like guns or any thing.. just my pics and they all are quite decent, and yes I can't say that my bio is best, but it's definitely not creepy or bad or anything..
      so why is that?

• Show All
    • thanks πŸ˜€ no problem and good luck!

• but i am going to that aoo again.. right now i am not really feeling like having a relationship πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Guy

• Always swipe left on every female. I get matches but it may be because I'm in college. Matches don't come often at all though

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• This happened to my housemate he's good looking but got no matches even i was shocked haha, keep your location on when you're out and about in your area, you will eventually get matches. And make sure there are no pics with other girls / topless / babies.

0|0
    0|0
    • haha.. its been 6 month.. no match yet.. I think I've liked Evey single girl in my area and outside also, even outside my country πŸ˜‚ may be I've like your profile alsoπŸ˜‚..

• Show All
    • What i call people

• haha.. is that suppose to mean something?

• if some one is "too good looking" i am barely sure if its really them

0|0
    0|0
    • at least message them, maybe they are single.. just like me..πŸ€”

• Show All
    • okayy.. lets meet there DenyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

• okayb!

What Guys Said 1

• Dude I have the same problem.

0|0
    0|0
    • are good looking too?