I think im pretty good looking, but I get no likes on tinder! Why?

I'm somewhat confident, almost always dress buisness casual, and I've never had any girl hate my personality except the one girl in highschool who liked to smoke cigs in the back alley. What is wrong with me?I think im pretty good looking, but I get no likes on tinder! Why?
Updates:
If the only thing you're going to say is that I'm not that good looking and nothing else don't bother. I'm looking for advice, not whether you find my hot af or not.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi. I am a lesbian but still think you are very handsome. Any woman would be very lucky to have you as their boyfriend. Hope it works out for you.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• You have a very spesific thing you are looking for, which on a platform like Tinder isn't probably going to work out. You should also learn what your good angles are, because right now your pictures aren't very good. In all the three with other people, your head is tilted too back and it makes your face look weird, and on the first picture it's just an awful angle. Never take pictures from below. People might just swipe left seeing the first picture, because it isn't too flattering. You can Google how to take better pictures.

2|0
    0|0
  • If number 1 is the first pic people see then that's probably why. Its a weird angle and makes your face look really round and makes your eyes look strange.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hmm, ok. Any advice for a better pic?

• Show All
    • Also, shame on the women saying you aren't good looking. I think you look good. Don't let the haters get to you.

• Try a different description.

"Looking for a queen" is kinda cringy (No offense) the whole first paragraph is kinda cringy honestly. Also, some women may take the "challenge me intellectually" part intimidating or boring etc.

But I don't know. I'm not good at these things either. I think the back of a cereal box would be more interesting than what I would put 😂

3|0
    0|0
  • I mean... your profile is weird and tbh you aren’t that good looking

2|0
    1|0
    • Well I'm not ugly enough to get no likes right? And the I tried many bios so I this time I'm rocking an Alex Jones themed one that's kinda funny.

• Show All
    • The hell? I have a good personality and part of it is being honest and it’s just my opinion he also isn’t my type and I’m sure he has great personality. But don’t come on my opinion and roast me. Mkay?

• I did get a laugh tho on the last line. That part of the profile is funny.

• Your bio looks pretty fun and interesting but you need to remember you're not the only fish in that crowded pool, my boyfriend had tinder for two years and only went on two dates in that time frame were for me I was on for an hour and then met him. And it's just an app go out more and you'll meet the someone you're looking for

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a hair stylist and personal stylist, may I suggest getting an under cut shortening the length on the top just alittle. Also I would dress you in warmer colors you seem to wash out with blues.

1|1
    0|0
  • I dont believe tinder is the best platform for you tbh. Especially if you are looking for an intellectual and thought provoking conversation. You maybe better of with something like POF or Eharmony where you can tailor your search better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Change your bio and you’ll be golden. The whole looking for a queen thing is weird, completely get rid of that whole sentence

2|0
    0|0
  • You aren’t attractive and I think it’s your hairstyle. It doesn’t fit you well. You specifically asked what is wrong with you and I told you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the challenge me intellectually part in your bio... how dare you actually want to have a meaningful conversation, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe nerdy girls are too focused on studies to make a tinder

0|0
    1|0
  • change the first part of your bio. too nerdy. people don't go on tinder to study.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe get better pictures work out, and work on a new haircut hope this helps

0|0
    0|0
  • you're okay looking but your bio needs some help frogs turning gay dude c'mon

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol you're not good looking.

2|0
    0|0
  • You're ugly and look like a nerd / geek.

0|0
    3|0
    • there's nothing wrong with being a nerd or a geek.

• @ultimega Obviously if you're on you're gonna liking it.

• Sorry, if I'm on what? :/

• You aren't good looking

1|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes