I think im pretty good looking, but I get no likes on tinder! Why?

I'm somewhat confident, almost always dress buisness casual, and I've never had any girl hate my personality except the one girl in highschool who liked to smoke cigs in the back alley. What is wrong with me?I think im pretty good looking, but I get no likes on tinder! Why?
If the only thing you're going to say is that I'm not that good looking and nothing else don't bother. I'm looking for advice, not whether you find my hot af or not.

18

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi. I am a lesbian but still think you are very handsome. Any woman would be very lucky to have you as their boyfriend. Hope it works out for you.