GF- doesn't like foreskin she called it nasty, not the first time females have been disgusted by it, I'm thinking about getting circumcised, thoughts?

I notice that circumcision is popular mostly in the Middle East, Africa, and the United States but I. Ever thought it would be a big deal, I've had females give disgusted looks and she's not the first one to tell me I should get circumcised so I'm thinking about doing it and chopping the skin off that way I can stop getting weird looks about it, does anyone have any opinions on this matter because I'm a little worried about this?

713

Most Helpful Girl

• No. No. No. No. You lose SOOOO many nerves and that dulls the pleasure of sex SOOOO much. There's a reason you're born with it! My adopted brother is circumcised, and he says he hates it so much and wished his biological parents let him have a say. Foreskins are normal. Don't go chopping things off just because some girls don't like it!!! If they can't accept all of you, they don't deserve you. I personally think uncircumcised looks better and more complete than circumcised, but a guy being circumcised wouldn't bother me as much as a guy wanting to permanently alter himself just to make me happy! Love yourself. You're fine just the way you are. I've never actually seen male genitals in real life, but sex ed was pretty thorough in it's depictions.

• How can you really know, or even be able to say? You can't experience it, or know it, so how can you judge?
      It's like a guy saying that a woman's period isn't any big deal, because his sister has easy ones, and never calls in, 'SICK' to work for menstrual cramps.
      And never having seen any, in 'real life' so never having any direct contact, why should anyone consider your opinion?
      I'm NOT HATING ON YOU, OK!! I don't mean to offend you, and I'm not saying that you don't have a right to say what you think, but if you had more experience, your words would carry much more value!
      I appreciate your non-judgemental ideal, about them just being them.

• @SomeGuy37 You're right. I can't say anything about it. Just trying to offer a different point of view, coming from a woman, which seems to be the gender this man is considering modifying himself for. Just trying to let him know how the rest of us women feel, and since the women in his life don't like his genitals for what they are, and he's not a girl, I thought it might be nice to share how I felt about the matter, since he asked.

• I appreciate your input, but for most that were circumcised, we had no choice, and don't know anything different. I can't imagine it feeling any better with some nasty-looking thing hanging on the end.
      Not into dicks, but they just look better, circumcised.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell no do not do that you will regret it your glans will become keratinized you won't feel a damn thing during sex, your penis will become dry. Just keep it girls are stupid when it comes to that be thankful you haven't been mutilated by a damn can opener. The foreskin keeps you moisturized, helps lubrication during and provides a gliding motion during sex. If they're grossed out by your foreskin they're a dumb bitch and shouldn't be with you anyways.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not surprised lots of women don't like it. I don't understand why there's so much distaste for uncut men. In movies as recent as Bad Mom's, the woman asks "what do i do if he's uncircumcised" and her friends tell her to run. It's so stupid. You will lose nerve endings that heighten sex, so I'd say to hold off

• I never realized it was such a big deal, I'm actually surprised it's so popular in the United States, the only other places where the majority of dudes get it is in the Middle East and Africa. It is not popular in Asia, Europe, or South America.

• I don't think you should. It's there for a reason ya know. You'll lose a lot of sensitivity and whatnot

• it's your choice to do whatever you want but remember to think it thoroughly because regretting it later on won't grow it back. To be safe, keep your lower parts clean. that should be good enough

• Everything has to be clean down there. Cut or uncut.
    But I prefer the uncircumsized because there is so much to do with it for playing and teasing.

• You might just have a lot or its something they're not used to but I don't know you should only really do it bc you want to

• I think you need to educate them about what a natural penis is made to look like. Talk about how clean you are. And if they can't handle it, there's always one of us who prefers it around.

Foreskins are just so fun.

What Guys Said 12

• I was, shortly after being born, no choice, but I WOULDN'T CHANGE IT!!
    Not at all gay, but the penis just looks nicer, circumcised, and it is easier to clean, and less likely to transmit infections, like Yeast Infections!!
    Each person has their preference, obviously, but this one topic, is in such debate!!
    Why are SOOOO many women arguing against it, when it isn't their body? calling it 'Unnatural,' or 'Mutilation'? Who are they to say, or judge?
    My brother and his wife adopted one, and they posted the question, to do it, or not?
    So many HORRIBLE posts, shaming them for even considering such 'mutilation'!!
    WTF? I have been, all my life, and every woman I have ever been with was expecting it, and never complained about anything related!

• I agree with the end. I've been circumcised my whole life, and I haven't had any issues.

• Do not make any permanent body alteration to please anyone else.
    Be it circumsion for men, or plastic surgery for women. Long after the person who wanted the change is gone, you will be stuck with the change.
    If you cannot be dissuaded, at least do your research.
    Find out what you are gaining, and compare it with you are losing.
    Do a cost/benefit analysis.
    For myself, I've had 30+ lovers over the course of 25 years. Haven't had a complaint yet. It's not there to be pretty, It's there to make a lady's legs shake.

• Don't.

• Tell them they are unrealistic body standards and that no man should do such a thing.

Also how shallow can you get for not accepting how someone's genitals look.

• You lose sensitivity if you remove it... your call...

• Keep it. Fuck those dumbass bitches man.

• That's crazy tell her to go fuck herself. Why should u do that? why can't she accept your body. That would be a deal breaker for me. You should be offended not even thinking about taking a knife to your dick bruh

• None of the woman I ever been with could tell beside the skin that attaches to the head. Maybe I just grew into it better than most but even flaccid it does not cover the head at all

• Tell her that her labia looks disgusting and you want her to get it cut off

• See what happens when you let girls watch porn. Yeah, we all have to get circumcised now. Either that, or join a monastery.

• Don't. Dump the bitch.

• I don't think you should it's safer attached