If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife?

You know how the song goes...

• True, she's high maintenance, won't love you back and will probably cheat on you.
  • False, you seriously wanna be stuck with someone like this for the rest of your life?
Select a gender to cast your vote:
by the way, the dancing in the video is off the hook.

98

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty women can only be tamed by ALPHA MALES who are financially secure/wealthy. Most men become soft and let pretty women walk all over them.

• THis is foolish. Im alpha as fuck (I really am- special forces, trilingual, masters degree, over 6 feet) and I never tamed anyone. I fuck a lot of sluts, but they cheat on me too

• I have crazy dread game, I have mastered the 48 laws and I clandestinely kill people and these sluts don't know loyalty

What Girls Said 9

• i know i'm not unattractive and don't think just because someone is pretty it means they'll cheat i mean to be fair ugly people cheat too it not about the persons looks its about there character

• The bottom girl is cute, I don't know what you're talking about.

• Well, if the girl on top is a 10, the girl on the bottom is like a 2 or 3.

• The girl on top is definitely not a 10... especially if she has to have that cake on her face.

• that's what I was thinking... they're both pretty. I actually think the bottom picture is even cuter... but my taste is different than most other guys'.

• Omg wut? XD thats the silliest thing I've ever heard xD
    for of all, beauty depends on the beholder. Each one sees pretty as a different and unique way. Second thing is that there's looots of pretty girls who are nice and will love you back endlessly

• I didn't make up the song, it's decades old.

• LOL, but why is it stupid? It's a known social fact that people (men or women) who are more attractive will have more options and have their faithfulness tested daily. If they aren't mature or a good person, then it will be awful to be with someone like that. I think that's what the writer is trying to say in this song.

• Well, you do have a point about attractive guys or girls being tested daily when it comes to faithfulness. Now that you explained it that way I can see where the writer is coming from, but the title of it is just bad lol. It makes it sound like "if you get married/date a pretty girl then your life will be miserable with her" which isn't true xD

• That song was written for insecure men lol

• not true a lot of hot women like hot men are very annoying to deal with it just for looks
      plus its a funny song

• @skeptic002 +1

• It's a known social fact that people (men or women) who are more attractive will have more options and have their faithfulness tested daily. If they aren't mature or a good person, then it will be awful to be with someone like that. I think that's what the writer is trying to say in this song.

• Is that bottom girl really supposed to be the epitome of unattractive?

• But there plenty of dude who are not Brad Pitt look standard that cheat so why should women marry ugly men that cheat? but don't marry a hot girl she will cheat?

• Women should not marry ugly men who cheat. I agree!!

Men shouldn't marry girls who will cheat either.

• Well it just petty people trying to find a reason why they were done wrong so they jump to looks, manners etc. Can we all agree that if just MAYBE they did what they did to you because they are not a nice person? and get over it because Karma will deal with it?

• Just so that you know the only difference between the two photos is makeup and airbrushing. The other woman can look just as physically pretty with some foundation, eyeliner, lip gloss and some hair mouse.
    If you don't realize this by now I just felt someone should inform you.

• I hope you dont tell your wife or your future wife this.

• I'm going to marry a beautiful wife.

• Sure but you may not agree with every opinion

• But the awareness others' ideas is the foundation of self-improvement. Whether or not you agree with them, that is the foundation of self-restraint.

• Depends on your definition of pretty

What Guys Said 7

• I have been married two times to beautiful women. NEVER AGAIN.
    They know they are beautiful, desired by many and stand out in a crowd. And so many guys want to fuck them.

It takes a good woman with morals to stay loyal to one man. And visa versa.

I am all done with beautiful women and rich women. Both have made my life a train wreck from hell while living with them. Give me the girl next door who wants a man she can please simply by making him a sandwich or go out together without wondering if she is fat or looks pretty enough. I have had my fill of this insanity lol

• Bottom girl is totally pretty, I'd take her over the weird bimbo any day.

I think MOST beautiful women actually don't think they're beautiful, but yeah, if you find one who's pretty and THINKS she's pretty, you could potentially. . . have a bad time.

I guess legally, I'm required to say something like, "Oh, there's always exceptions to every rule. . ."

But uh. . . yeah. . .
    southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/.../...or-16x9.jpg

• That's kind of a sucky thing to say though. Only date an attractive girl if she has low self esteem? Wow.

• @snowangle But being pretty usually leads to girls being spoiled and thus never being able to mature and have a deep sense of selflessness.

• "And remember, I mean girls who are seen as pretty by others. Women who conform to modern Western beauty standards. Women who look like what magazine covers all think women should look like. "

Ding!! Ding!! Ding!! Exactamundo!!

• IF you are handsome and skilled snough that she looks up to you unconditionally and believes you are her superman, you will love it. As soonas she thinks she can do better, its hell

• I think everyone differs. Not every pretty girl is high maintenance and not every unattractive girl isn't.

• Yeah, there's exceptions to every rule. But, in general this is true. It's a known social fact that people (men or women) who are more attractive will have more options and have their faithfulness tested daily. If they aren't mature or a good person, then it will be awful to be with someone like that. I think that's what the writer is trying to say in this song.

• The girl in the second pic looks much prettier than the shitty blonde one

• never trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die

• This is a pretty dumb poll.