I need guy and girl advise about my girlfriend. I told her I was gonna grab her butt next date, but but she's confusing me if I should do it or not do it?

I need guy and girl advise about my girlfriend. I told her I was gonna grab her butt next date, but but she's confusing me if I should do it or not do it.?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• This is a test. She is now expecting you to grab her ass on the next date. If you do what a girl expects you to do, aka be predictable, then you have failed her test. During the date, instead of going for it, make her wonder why you haven't grabbed her ass yet before doing it, and you pass.

• This is so right it's unreal for a seventeen year old. Who have you been speaking too.

• The surprise made it even better tbh lol. And I mean it's not like he hadn't done ANYTHING, we cuddled in a movie theater for two hours. But it's that end disappointment and then the fact he unexpectedly turned around and drove 20 minutes for legit only two pecks lol

• I think it's usually because guys are usually too shy to make intimate moves, even like kissing. We will always, always think of the possibilities that you aren't ready, and so we hesitate. We're terrible at reading your signs* so, we never know. Most of the time if you're kissed unexpectedly, it's because the guy took a huge risk, and just really wanted to do it anyway, regardless of what you'd think about it.

• Ok, grabbing your girlfriends butt is pretty tame and normal. I'm sure she wants it and is just playing with you. She'll probably grab yours too! Go for it!

• she seems into it. she did say that it's not break up material so go for it! 😆