Why are Asian men the LEAST desired race for men?

This is what dating is like in the US...

White men prefer Asian women.
Hispanic men prefer Hispanic women.
Asian men prefer Asian women.
Black men prefer White women.

White women prefer Black men.
Hispanic Women prefer Hispanic men.
Asian women prefer White men.
Black women prefer Black men.

No women like Asian men... Why?

1815

Most Helpful Girl

• *Is dating an Asian*

... Come to Canada?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's Indian men. Not Asian men.

• Indian men are asain lol

• 4d

@OreoMilkshake it is.

• 4d

Congratulations man, well done.

What Girls Said 17

• i can only speak for mahself, but Asian men are my most desired race :c LWDEJVLWKDL aaaaaa i don't like to call it out since it seems like a 'yellow fever', but i just think they're generally more attractive. take care of themselves and such -qq the problem is; a lot of guys look at me, but >NO< Asian guys pay me the corner of their eye :c maybe it's a problem with their end, when it comes to romance?

• I'm going to be straight up honest with you man. The main reason why I don't want to give an Asian dude a chance is because I don't want to be labeled as having "yellow fever". It's not because of the stereotype that associates with Asian men but because I don't want to be judged as being a yellow fever freak. It's not them, it's me.

I remember my friend and I saw a white girl with an Asian man (couple) and my friend (who was also Asian) said to me, "Yuck that girl has yellow fever". I said to him, "I don't think so" and then he said,"then you must have yellow fever too". I felt like I was going to shrivel up in a hole and die from embarrassment.

It really sucks because I think it's totally wrong to have this mindset. I find it sad that I won't give an Asian dude a chance in fear that I will get judged by my some of my family and friends. It's truly pathetic πŸ˜…

• There are men of all races who I find attractive, including Asian. Plenty of women, Asian and otherwise, are open to dating Asian men. That being said, I have to say the media portrayals and stereotypes surrounding Asian men are not the best. Same can be said of black women. Fortunately this is slowly changing.

• i think Asian guys are fine, but there aren't a lot in my area and most of them that are don't try and communicate. :/ and I can't like anyone I don't know

• they aren't really socialising...

• exactly... you get this shit! !!

• XD yeah... I guess lol

• Boi, I know enough girls from different races who are crazy about east Asians. Like literally.
    I find any masculine looking man attractive, no matter which race. I used to have a small crush on the Korean artist Dean πŸ˜‚.

• I'm East Asian myself and I love East Asian guys. Their features are softer and they age more better in general.

• Hook a guy up!

• I don't do hook ups πŸ˜‚

• Dating isn't like that in the US. And preference definitely isn't like that and depends more on the individual. Where I am it's more of a mixed preference. It depends totally on the individual.
    And my cousin is white and married to an Asian man...
    Girls like Asians. Maybe you just haven't found the right girl yet 😝

• ^ that's pretty much what dating is like these days

• Not true. I have seen so many girls like those Korean boy bands. Also, when I went to school there were Asian boys that the girls were crazy about.

• I am a black woman and there are a variety of women that are into Asian men the problem is that we get branded by having a fetish

• I prefer Asian men

• I like Asian men, hispanic men, black men, white men,.. as long he's a man.

• thats untrue for me.

• I am white and I have liked Asian guys (very few and specific times tho)

• I'm Turkish and love Asian men but for marriage I prefer my own race to expand my race but really Asian men are funny and sooo cute.

• i like Asain men and I'm a black woman. it might be because black women have less access to asain men. if that makes any sense. i don't know. everyone prefers something different for their own reasons.

• They are to short, at least the majority of the Asian men I have met are.

• So, all you said here is purely stereotypical. If you want my realistic opinion, there is no rule for race preferences. It is completely subjective. If I take myself for an example, I am quite a mixture of races, I originate from africa but I am fair skinned with some hispanic features as my mother is Caucasian. I have dated men of different races in the past and I am definitely not obsessed with hispanic men, I am in a ltr with a white man.
    Also, a lot of men have been interested in me in the past and they were not only Hispanic. What you said does not apply to everyone.

When it comes to Asian men. That depends. I don't think you refer to russians or indians or Pakistanis etc. The hottest man I ever met is Pakistani by the way. So I think you are talking about east Asian men (chinese, japanese, korean, etc).
    In case you are talking about them, there are girls from other races who like them, but most of them are young teenagers otaku or whatever, the ones who are into manga and anime and stuff and are obsessed with japanese culture and so on.
    Personally, I will be honest and tell you that I do not find them attractive indeed. Why? Simple, like everyone else, I have preferences in beauty. I like my man big, masculine, with gorgeous eyes to get lost in and big enough junk. And east Asian men don't seem to look like that, so they don't attract me, nor many other women. I know there are hot Asian men, like Lee Min-ho, Kim Bum or my Asian neighbor, bur most of the ones I met aren't attractive to MY taste. And don't look masculine enough, plus they say east Asian men have tiny junk. Nobody likes tiny junk.

• I love Asian guys. Except Indians.

• Me too. Indians aren't sexually attractive to me. Additionally, the ones online are extremely desperate, clingy and creepy. Lots of random Indian guys message me when I have no mutual friends or groups with them. Lmao

• @Dalesmith There is a correlation when all the messages I have received from nondating social platforms are all Indian guys. And this happens to all my friends too.

• @WW2Aviatrix i guess you attract the weird ones lol i'd agree that indians on this site are weird though i've seen most people say the same thing actually

What Guys Said 14

• You know all that stuff is just mythology right? It is all lies. Most "White" women are not attracted to "Black" men at all. And many Hispanics will tell you that Latinas are not always attracted to Latin men.

Maybe your analysis of Asian men is not correct. Especially when it comes to East Asian men. A friend of mine is Korean. He is engaged to a beautiful brunnette who looks like a supermodel.

Did you see the "Big Sick" yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4PMTS_IckY

• Um, wrong about women's tastes:

White women prefer Rich men.
    Hispanic Women prefer Rich men.
    Asian women prefer Rich men.
    Black women prefer Rich men.

There, I fixed it. :P

• one determining factor may be that Asian men aren't highly represented in mainstream media.

• Another insecure guy ranting on this site...
    If I got a dollar for every one of these I saw...

• Where did you get this information from?

• As a white guy I prefer white women...

• ... but white women prefer black so you'll end up with Asian...

• Ya and they go around f**king that 3%. Its very common for white women to f**k black men.

• Not here...

• Pretty much BS.

• What? I know lots of Asian guys who are married - both to Asian girls and girls of other races.

• What do you consider Asian? In the UK, we consider Asians as Chinese, Japanese, Indians etc

• it's not the whole world, it depends on where you are. I've been a lot of places and who dates who varies from town to state to country, it's crazy.

• girls like Asian too

• Mostly people stick to their own. Italians date Italians, Mexicans date Mexicans, blacks date blacks, chineese date chineese. Nothing wrong with that

• Asian women are the top on my list but Asian guys just look weird

• I don’t think white women prefer black men lol

• They do

• Mostly only the trashy ones do