Why are girls so selective in dating?

I see most the girls I have met, they want guy to please them and chase them at least for first few dates. Why are girls so selective at this stage? Why dont they date more guys, like most guys do at once?

1) Is it because girls tend to get attached more to partner faster, so they know if they go out on 3-4 dates, they get attached

2) Or its just the type of girls I am meeting?

5858

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean if you're looking for a SERIOUS relationship both genders should be selective. No one wants their time to be wasted, so why beat around the bush with what you want/what you expect?

Mind you, that doesn't mean you oughta play games but be honest about what you're looking for.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, girls being selective over personality or character is absolutely normal, we do the same as men. Now, some girls are more selective regarding appearance, and that's in fact our fault, as men. You see, dating is like politics, when there is a power vacuum someone steps in to fill the gap. The Greeks had once an empire but when it collapsed (power vacuum) the Romans came in to occupy the space. Dating is the same, men nowadays are less demanding as far as appearance goes so the "power vacuum" is occupied by women aka some of them have become more shallow and demanding in looks department just because they can afford to. It's simple logic.