Which is worse, being rejected right away or being led on by someone who is too nice to be honest?

• Being rejected is worse
  • Being led on is worse
  • They're equally bad
    Vote C
  • I don't know
    Vote D

1818

Most Helpful Guy

• Being led on is way worst. When a someone leads you on, you're feelings for that person starts to develop pass the infatuation stage and you seriously start to imagine yourself being with this person in a committed relationship.

As a result you stand by their side for an entirety waiting for them to finally seal the deal, but that never happens because the person in question don't see you in a romantic way. This leaves you in this never ending cycle of trying to gain the love of someone who will never love you back.

I'll rather be rejected right away, because at least I'll know with certainty where me and her stand. The sooner she reject me, the sooner I can get over her and thus the sooner I can start looking for someone else.

Being rejected does sting for a while, but I'll rather walk away with a sore ego then to walk away looking like a complete fool who was played like a puppet.

Most Helpful Girl

• By being led on, because they've manipulated you into believing you mean something to them. When in reality, you discover you mean nothing to them at all

If you're rejected right away , you know exactly where you stand. Whereas being lead on, you develop feelings and envision a future together. It can make a person feel humiliated and a fool for being taken in, and believing in lies. Their dreams become shattered

It's easier for most people to move on from someone who rejected them right away. Being led on causes trust issues in a lot of people. They question their own perception of others , and their own ability to see through lies