Is rude not to say goodnight to my boyfriend?

Sometimes we are texting at night and I just fall asleep leaving the conversation hanging without saying goodnight. Would you be bother it because of this?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I personally do not mind.
    I cannot speak for all men though, as some may take that as being unkind.
    It really depends on their personality type, and how they grew up as a person.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it's annoying and pretty rude

Tho me and my bestfriend do it all the time to each other and it doesn't bother me, but only with her

• It's just I guess at some point after knowing each other for long enough it doesn't bother me much. But if it's a new person that's rude

• Yes I agree and that’s why I made the question. We have been together for 8 months though.