Would you ever accept to be someone's second choice if you really love them?

So, this question is for boys and girls, if you really liked/loved someone who rejected you for someone else, if they come back to you, would accept to be their second choice? And what if they changed their mind quickly after they rejected you, like a week or two? And if it ever happened to you, please tell me about itWould you ever accept to be someone's second choice if you really love them?

1844

Most Helpful Guy

• Life is going to be pretty cruel and harsh for everyone if it wasn't for second chances. While I agree that coming in second or not being someone's first choice hurts, it doesn't mean someone else was better. Sometimes people just have to see what is out there and learn for themselves what they like and don't like. They could easily see after dating someone else that you are indeed the best person on the planet for them. I would rather be with someone who knows 100% they want me instead of someone who never dated anyone else and in the back of their mind are always wondering, "what if!"

Most Helpful Girl

• Never. Because then I'd never find the person I should be with who actually wants me as first choice

I once dated a guy who I later on in the relationship found out was still kind of hung up on his ex, which made me lost my self esteem completely , I kept comparing myself with her, which was reallyyyy unhealthy. No one should put you in that situation where you feel the need to compare yourself to another girl/guy.