Girls, would you date a poor guy?

• Yes
  • No way

2415

Most Helpful Guy

• While there are some women who would, we already know most won't, because poor men are known to not have relationships, or only unstable, temporary ones, in most societies.

• In the country I live in, for example, men with low incomes are unwanted to the extent that they have the lowest fertility rates despite the existence of a welfare state. That makes it crystal clear.

• My mother in law is the bread winner in her relationship. She runs a business and has a million dollar property. Her live in boyfriend is a part time reliever for a high school, and he goes through bouts of unemployment. She bought her property with him, even though he only contributed about 5% to it. he's 65 and it's his very first home. She also bought him a brand new Ford Mustang that he drives to work 😂

• That may be more common in that particular age group, but it's still definitely out of the ordinary.

Most Helpful Girl

• What matters to me is not if he has a lot of money, what matters to me is if he uses the little money he has wisely. I was raised to save my money and never buy stuff I can't afford. Also if I have to choose between a month of food or a game I'd pick the first.

So I would, but only if they spend the little money they have wisely. Problem is 9/10 times (the ones I met) are broke, and still spend money on games etc. and then I'd be like: yeah gl, not getting on that boat.