Does having a pet make the opposite gender more attractive?

• Yes It Does
  • Indifferent
  • No. It Makes Less Attractive.
    Vote C

6071

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, but I'm usually impressed when I see that a guy is an animal lover. I would sometimes drop by his profile if he has a pic with his pet as his display. If I'm not disappointed in the rest, I'd say hi.

Men shouldn't use that to meet girls though, women will catch on fast and know you use it as a pick up tactic.
    This is how I fell in love with Nick Bateman, someone catfished me with his pictures, I was like "oh my God where's the dog?" the catfish said, "what dog?" then, it all started unraveling.

The way the dog looks at Nick, and how he look the dog. There is something about a man who likes animals.

Most Helpful Guy

• PETS TAKE TIME AND ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER... THEY REQUIRE LOVE AND THE PETS DO NOT TALK SO THE PET "OWNER" FEEDS THE PET UNCONDITIONAL LOVE WHILE THE PERSON GETS CONDITIONAL LOVE FROM THE PET "OWNER" BECAUSE THE PERSON WILL OFFER OPINIONS AND OBJECTIONS WHILE THEY TRY TO TEACH THE PET "OWNER" LIFE LESSONS THAT ARE NEVER APPRECIATED... BECAUSE OF THE PET!!!