If you were a celebrity, would you date a fan?

why , why not?

1325

Most Helpful Guy

• If I met several of the same fans on a regular basis, and we got to know each other outside of work, and they saw me outside of that work / far dynamic, then yes. I think she would have to have those great qualities anyway, and should not want me to always be “on” in front of her or friends...

I think she would have to be decent with things that should be kept secret (details of romantic escapades, how I kiss, etc)

I would have to also trust that she wasn’t using me just to further her career. Though I’d probably want to help her out anyway.

I think she would sort of still have to be in the business: actor vs director, actor vs PR person, actor vs actor, actor vs singer, painter or other “creative.” I don’t think it would work to be, say, actor vs tabloid reporter or gossip columnist, or actor vs accountant, or actor vs engineer (for me, anyway.)

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not as the differing lifestyles would most likely put a strain on the relationship. However if it was a fan whom I had known before becoming famous that was a dear friend who had supported me throughout my success, I'd consider it.