Do guys like bad girls or good girls?

If you mayπŸ€” also comment what do you make a bad girl bad and a good girl goodπŸ€πŸ‘€ XOXODo guys like bad girls or good girls?
  • Bad girl
  • Good girl

62490

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends entirely on the guy, on what he wants at the moment (many guys go through periods of their lives where they are NOT looking for a relationship, but they ALWAYS want sex), and what's available.

Guys like bad girls for casual relationships/sex, because they're fun and have realistic expectations about what's going on (hint: casual sex, not love). Guys like good girls for relationships... WHEN they're looking for a relationship. Often, they aren't.

Most Helpful Girl