Do guys prefer good girls or bad girls?

Good girl= sweet, doesn't smoke/drink, doesn't do hookups, looks innocent and cute

Bad girl= party girl, smokes/drinks, hooks up with a lot of guys, looks hot

26110

Most Helpful Guys

• I like a hybrid. Being 28 years of age, I will say with confidence, you will never solely get the good girl or bad girl. Each girl I have met is a mixture of the 2.

Women mature as they age (depends on the girl), so even the "bad girl" can become a reformed person. Also, just because someone drinks and smokes doesn't make them a "bad" or "edgy" person. Like, 90% of America drinks. Lol. And it depends how you define smoking.

At my age, I will say I will not date a girl who parties a lot, hooks up a lot or has that "kid" mindset. I do, however, want a woman who dresses nice, is hot/sexy, works out, has a career and knows what she wants out of life. I don't care if she has hooked up in the past. It all depends on who she is now.

Also... on the smoking thing... people who smoke aren't considered "bad" or "edgy" either. I have my life together and I smoke weed. I don't smoke it actively and never will. I only smoke it like 2-3 times a year and only during sex. My last partner introduced me to weed during sex and it increases the pleasure of sex by a lot. Lol. So, that's the only time I smoke.

• Good girls. They are actual humans. Like, you don't have to play games and watch over your back with them. You can discuss real. things and have a real life. No man wants to be married 8yrs and find out his kids are somebody elses and his wifes been cheating on him throughout the marriage and finally takes all his earnings and property while calling him out to be a racist, sexist neglectful. husband that couldnt fulfil her needs.

I actually like kids. I dont want a girl that feels she's entitled to beat and terrorize children. Terrorize her peers. Terrorize the public. I want kids to grow up in hapoy, loving homes. not a bad girls home

Most Helpful Girls

• almost every guy in my school is hanging with party girls who likes to get drunk, so it’s weird reading these replies.

I am the quiet, nice girl who haven’t drank any alcohol in my life, I have good grades and i’m nice to everyone.

Still I haven’t had a boyfriend. They always go for the extroverted, loud girls with a lot guys around them.

• It's because you're younger.
      Guys that are your age go for sexy over kind any day of the week.
      Usually they'll change in a few years

• @MusicMayhem lol okay, I don’t like easy women I’m not that desperate lol

• You need to escape the hip hop/edm pop subculture bubble and try something different. Try the ballroom scene. If you live near ocean, try the surfer scene.

Salsa dance is a great place for people who are more mellow and let’s be honest, probably a little more intelligent as well. 😌

I tell ya, it’s great. Intimacy and physical closeness. Dresses. Dancing and touching, sexual tension and none of the aggressiveness and doucheyness.

• Can't I be both; I drink, USED to do hookups, looks modest--but edgy

Not everything is BLACK AND WHITE... unless you're strictly talking about stereotypes?