Is being single worse for a guy or a girl?

• Worse for Guys
  • Worse for Girls

2152

Most Helpful Girl

• Why does everything always have to be a gender thing? Being single is only bad for people who don't enjoy being single. Some people crave relationships and some are perfectly happy without a relationship. It's not gender related. It depends on the individual's values and needs.

• It's sort of what this site/app is about. Weighting opinions based on sex. Your opinion is more about empathy but many people lack it and it's ultimately interesting to see a breakdown.

• @lumos I'm only *whateverthatis* so I can't possibly know what I'm talking about. Nice. Very nice.

• Good perspective.

Most Helpful Guy

• While being single isn't a bad thing, being single is worse for guys. I am 27, and I know a lot of guys in my age range who have NEVER had a girlfriend, and I know plenty of them who have never had sex. They have trouble meeting women, because a lot of women these days want someone who has experience with women in terms of dating and sex.

Women have it easier in the dating world. They play a passive role. They don't have to go out and "hunt" like men do. They don't have to put effort into dating. They don't have to worry about being single for ever. They don't have to worry about lack of sex. Albeit, there are some women who have trouble meeting men; however, generally, women have a better chance at meeting a man than a man meeting a woman. The saying goes (and correct me if I'm wrong), "for everyone one woman, there are at least 10 men for her".