Girls, how would react if at the end of a first date, instead of a kiss, the guy gives you a fist bump?

5012

Most Helpful Girls

• I would nevet kiss in a first date. But i would probably hug him and smell his shoulder a little. If i like a persons smell it means im attracted to them. I figured this out when my brother came home this summer and he went to the gym and he was sweaty but i hated his sweat smell but normally but i like my dads sweat smell which is very weird. So i tried to find a theory as to why this was and i did a lot of research online cause it freaked me out and it turns out i like my dads smell because naturally girls see their father as a protector and a secure place. Which is the same for the man they love cause they feel safe but its a different kind of love. However me and my brother share the same same blood and make up from both parents so it explained why i hate his sweat smell. Then i was relaxed. Anyway. Lol. Long story i know. Bottom line a hug is ok a fist pump raises questions for me which i would ask cause im really direct.

Most Helpful Guys

• You could totally pull that off, if you made it funny, like making fun of the pressure to kiss and say goodbye and instead make it funny. Most girls would like that, it’s all about how you make them feel, that’s what they will remember

• I also think it could be misinterpreted , as girls can be so quick to assume “he ordered water” or “he smiled at the waitress” or “he didn’t kiss me goodbye and fistbump me” so, you really have to know who this girl is, and her comfort/security level and if she is needy or not, if the girl grew up with brothers, do it. If she is a bit nervous and cautious, I would ask her ahead of time, if it’s ok to kiss you goodbye on the 2nd date if we feel like it? And that way it puts everything on her, she may even say the 1st date has exceptions too