1 mo

Girls, do you want a guy to kiss you at the end of a first date? If not, what would you do if he started to kiss you?

OlderAndWiser u
Looks like that date is ending on a positive note!
I posted this question
A kiss at the end of a first date: what does it mean for you?
and several guys responded with an explanation that they don't have the self-confidence to kiss a girl on a first date. How sad!

If I am attracted to a lady and I feel that she will be receptive, I always try to get a good night kiss on a first date. My very strong impression is that women want a man who is confident and self-assured without being cocky; wanting to kiss her on a first date shows her, in a positive way, that I am assertive man and that I am definitely attracted. Sometimes, I sense that she is not receptive and I just give her a hug. I even had a date with one girl who held her hand out for a shake. But I never had a girl push me away or get angry.

Do you want a guy to give you a good night kiss on a first date? If not, what would you do if you saw him moving in for a kiss?
Yes, I want him to kiss me!
I want him to kiss me if the date went well.
He can kiss me but it doesn't necessarily mean anything.
Vote C
If he kisses me, who knows. . . maybe I'll feel a spark for him!
Vote D
No, and if he tries, I'll push him away
Vote E
No, and if he tries, I'll just turn my face so he can kiss my cheek.
Vote F
No, and if he tries, I'll slap his face, scream, get angry or something else drastic!
Vote G
GirlGuy
21