When a guy says "let's watch a movie at my place" does he actually want something more?

he and I have known each other for almost 1 year. we are good friends and hang out alone together some time already. I like him (but I really am not sure if its as just a friend or not). I feel something from him and possibly he likes me romantically. we have been planning to hang out together again as usual and this morning, he texted me ''let's watch a movie at my place" . does it mean he thinks we are more than friends? and expects something more?

When a guy says

66274

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely he is thinking you as something more than simple – just friend, but not necessarily he is expecting something more at the moment – particularly sex. This is the natural progression of dating. Sometimes girl or guy in friendship zone may not know if the other is planning for something different. If you do not know what he is planning in reality - than you need to SPEAK up before going over there. Ask him in light mood and flirting tone - what his intentions are in a flirty kind of way. This gives him the chance to flirt back or tell you no no nothing is going to happen just hanging out. If that is the case than you can plan your visit accordingly. Usually it is best to trust him and be sure that nothing fishy will happen. It will be a great time together to discuss your future relations. You or - you both together may cook some food, talked a lot and have just innocent fun till midnight. If he ask just YOU to watch a movie with him, he may have some idea of getting close or doing something surprising – then simply watching a movie – he definitely wants something more in relationship – but he may not ask directly for sex. But if he brings a group of friends along, he might be introducing you with his friends or family members and it will be a pleasant part of his character. Ask him that what movie he is planning to watch? A horror film? An action film? pretty much will depend on what he has planned. Ask him. You can keep yourself in control because he may probably going to put on a movie with sex scenes and if he tries to have sex with you and you do not want to do it. If you are ready to get physical with him, just ask him what he thinks about you during dreams and it will indicate you what he wants to see, what he does real Curious. He is not going to rape you, he may ask you for sex and if you do not agree – he will respect you. Ask him if you need to bring anything for that party – some drink? Snacks? (Lube?) to make the evening memorable.

• If a girl offers to watch a movie or tv show at your place, does she actually want more?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like the natural progression of dating. Sometimes though one of the parties involved may not know if the other is into them. If you don't know he is into you than you need to SPEAK up before going over there. Be flirty.. ask him what his intentions are in a flirty kind of way. This gives him the chance to flirt back or tell you no no nothing is going to happen just hanging out. If that is the case than you know.