Would you date a girl who is a broke college student?

I got ditched by this guy I liked. We were supposed to chill yesterday but he wrote me and told me “ hi sorry I’ve been short with you. I’m getting involved with this girl. She wants the things I want and we are going on strong. She has a great job too. I’m going to invest my time and effort in her. Sorry. Good luck to you “

15110

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello dear,
    First of all it is rude to break up with someone by text. At least have the good manners and be a gentleman to say it face to face.
    Second, as long as I really love the girl I would be next to her no matter what the situation is.
    If we are aiming for a long term relationship than it is my job to help her finish her studies and get a decent job so we could take care of each other and live under the same roof.
    The way he left makes me come to a one conclusion which means that guy is a "gold digger".

My answer is Yes I would. If I love her and she really loves me, we will find a way to make it work.

Making it through hard times like these strenghten up a relationship.

Don't worry dear, you will find someone who will make it through difficult situations no matter what 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't mind dating a broke college student. Jeez, I'm in med school and I know things can get really hard. But I'd understand why someone wouldn't date one. Maybe they have different plans, different priorities, etc. It's just weird how straightforward he was about it.