Do I tell my date that I‘m in an f+ relationship?

I‘ve posted this before but I just thought I‘d post it again to see if there are some other/new opinions on the matter:

I‘ve just recently got into an f+ relationship where we said it was ok for us to see other people (I‘m just trying it out and I feel comfortable enough to stop it if I feel it‘s nothing for me), I‘m not currently looking for a serious relationship though.

However I met a guy on Tinder and he seems really nice and we might meet up sometime (I don‘t intend on starting anything serious with him either, he just seems like a nice guy and I‘d like to get to know him).

Now my question is: Do I tell this Tinder-Guy that I am in an f+ relationship and if so do I tell him before we meet up?

Thanks a lot for your help 😉

10