Do you think you’re clingy? Do you like clinginess in a partner?

Inspired by @disgustingweebtrash who sent me this meme and said “You irl”Do you think you’re clingy? Do you like clinginess in a partner?
  • Yes, I’m clingy, and I like my partner to be clingy
  • Yes, I’m clingy, but I don’t like my partner to be clingy
  • No, I’m not clingy, and I don’t like my partner to be clingy
    Vote C
  • No, I’m not clingy, but I like my partner to be clingy
    Vote D
@disgustingweebtrash denies it but he’s the clingy one smh, not me

2733

Most Helpful Guys

• I think I like just a little clinginess but not too much. There needs to be a nice balance. I just want her to want to be around me and to know that spending time with me is important to her.

There is a balance. I wouldn't like it if she seemed like she couldn't care less if she ever saw me and was fine with seeing me two hours per week and I wouldn't like someone to smother me but I do like feeling that interest from her that she is wanting to be with me and she speaks up if she isn't seeing me enough as if I'm important to her.

Most Helpful Girls

• I feel like I am clingy but not to the point where it’s creepy I guess? Like I wanna see my person a lot but I also really like alone time and not talking to someone 24/7 because that just drains me and gets old to me. I just like some space, I like to be able to breath on my own. But I definitely can be clingy at times. And I definitely would want my person to be the same, if not maybe a little more because I’d like the feeling of feeling wanted.