Is dating more than one person cheating?

I've been on two dates with a guy and we talk all the time. We talk about getting intimate but we're not exclusive.
I've been talking and going on dates with other guys too. Now, I've been talking to another guy I like too.
Is it cheating if we're not official yet? Even if we get intimate? What if I get intimate with this new guy too?

2999

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how you define a date. If you consider, "Hey, would you like to go grab a cup of coffee" at your local cafe then I wouldn't consider it cheating. You're not even at the point where you're "talking" but not in a relationship. If you consider "dating" as in you go over to his house, cuddle up on the couch watching a movie and maybe making out. Since nothing sexual happen you don't consider that to be intimate. . . which then brings us to how you define "intimate". Long story short, No, most likely not cheating.

But it also falls back to how they see it in the end. Would they be pissed off if they knew about the other. As well as if you would be upset if you found out that either one of them had another chick that they were dating in the same fashion that they're dating you with. You talked about being intimate with guy number 1. How would you feel if he had the same exact conversation about intimacy with another woman. Your answer to that is what I would consider to be the answer to this question.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sort of in the same situation. I've probably been on 4 dates the last month. 8 total the last 2? I've had 2 second dates. I'm seeing one person again, at least that's the plan.

Dating is whittling down your options to the ones you like and that like you back. I've onky liked 3 guys I've been out with. Had a second date with two. Looking at a 3rd date with one, and I'm not seeing anyone else unless this one falls out too.

We're not official yet, and we have both talked about that. He's deleted his profile on POF though. I haven't yet. However after date 3 we might talk about being more official, if it works out.

I'd say just whittle them down.. As long as you're not sleeping with them all while dating another, I'd say that's ok. If you start getting intimate, its probably time to pick one. Tal about being exclusive, don't just do guesswork. Communication is key, especially in the beginning of a relationship.

• Ummm looking back to this post "Communication is key" and "dated multiple, but still haven't found the right one to settle with'" are sill the true themes today

This is my new account by the way (have not been deleted)

• Wow I am still alive, this is insane. You working tonight?

• 7d

This is insane lol, youve made it so long this time

Not last night but tonight I am. Got called in