Do you think men are starting to give up on women in general?

Given the rise of radical feminism--how basically every major institution now seems to operate on the assumption of identity politics--and the fact that women more often cry rape than ever before (raping women is deplorable, women falsely accusing men of rape is equally deplorable), it seems self-evident that gender dynamics are quickly collapsing. At the current rate, a large segment of the male population will stop pursuing women altogether.

Now, I imagine this sounds like good news to many women, because as studies on Tinder have demonstrated, most women view 80% of men as unattractive and effectively undateable (source: http://worst-online-dater.tumblr.com/post/114619524524/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are). A lot of women would probably assume that if most men stop pursuing them, that must mean a lot of the undesirables bite the dust, leaving the ones they actually want much more easily detectable. Obviously, not all guys are going to walk away from women immediate, so they might be right. But, as more and more men realize what a raw deal they are getting, even these guys will opt-out of relationships as well and might eventually stop pursuing women altogether. Too many "straight, white males with lots of money and authority", am I right? So, why would a man with lots of potential settle down with or get involved with any one woman when he can lose everything he has worked for?

What do you think? Are we headed for a societal epidemic or is it just overblown hype and hysteria?
  • I think we have a serious problem on our hands.
    Vote A
  • It's not that big a deal, men just need to grow some balls and "man up".
    Vote B
  • Honestly, who cares?
    Vote C
  • Show me the numbers
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I've sorta came to this conclusion long ago. I realized that chasing women doesn't work at all. And the ones you get after your tiring chase aren't exactly the type you'd really want, that's the reward for being the nice guy. I realized by focusing your time and money on your self improvement, girls flock around you like vultures. I mean men know that as we get older we become more valuable: we increase our wealth, our status and our experience and we grow manly beards and mustaches. But for women it's really a mixed bag, their biological clock starts clicking they lose some of their attractiveness, though they're some benefits from aging gracefully, it's not a lot compared to men. Plus feminist want manly men, regardless of the lies they spread, and they're not really offering us anything. Heck, half of them look like gothic land whales. The average woman nowadays just want too much while offering too little. This is why you don't see any of the truly beautiful women complaining, they know that if they ever meet a real man he will see her value. That's why only boys chase women while real men chase their passion, success or anything they give a fuck about. They know that if they ever feel like marrying a woman they'll still have too many options so they'll just wait while having their fun. Like why the fuck not if you can have you cake and still eat it, why the hell not.

I'll be seventeen soon. I've been getting my shit together for some time now and I don't feel like don't feel like diving into a relationship when I get older. Am I open to being married? Yes, I am although I'm an Atheist I'd want to have a Christian wife who can get her own shit done. And if it'll never happen then I won't stress it. If God is real, when I die I'll go to hell and if he ain't then I just die, either way I wanna know I did waste my time chasing something that'll never go away.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's only happening on the internet, not in real life.

1|1
    0|1
    • I think you are in denial.

• It might also be that because I'm already in a relationship, I'm not in the dating world and don't have that problem.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Relationships are more of a sensitive topic today then ever in history because of feminist and all the me2 stuff being charged is easier then ever even if you are innocent.

0|1
    0|0
  • No it's tough for dudes out there now, when I was single women would just use me for money food and rides then go on to the next guy to use, I finally found a woman who treats me right

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I see more hype and hysteria.. That only represents I would say a small percentage of us all. I think the rise is just online..

1|1
    0|0
  • Woman's standards these days are unrealistic to the point where something as minor as a jawline could be a deal breaker.

I do not bother with them in the U. S and i moved east.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I have. I don't think it's a problem though, everyone's potentially happier in the long run.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see a problem. Never meet a dude who thinks like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Was it worth it?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, once they get cheated.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think men have treated women like shit for far too long now, and women are starting to push back. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah that's stupid, most people know pussy tastes grrrr8

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly couldn't give a single fuck about women anymore. Western women have made a complete joke of themselves over the last 20 years and completely destroyed male-female relations. I will fuck them and leave them all day long. No interest in any more than that.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes