Do you think EVERYONE is capable of CHEATING given the right circumstances?

• YES
  • No

3057

Most Helpful Girls

• I’m kind of in between... I mean if there was a far out crazy scenario then yes I feel everyone would have that capability - like someone in a hugely abusive relationship being allowed out for one night only with no chaperone and a bit of cash to have a nice time, and the exact right person presenting themselves as their ideal and there was 100% zero chance of it getting back to their spouse. Sure, I can see it.
    But it simply isn’t the reality, I know that for me the circumstances would have to be so far out of this world, my personality would need to be seriously altered, my relationship would need to be shit and feel like it was beyond repair, huge financial risk for separation and special needs children that I felt I couldn’t handle alone to even get near that choice. And it would have to be like Chris Pratt twins 😂
    But the reality is, cheating is a choice and there is nothing realistic in my life that would put me close to tarnishing my soul with that kind of behaviour - let alone breaking my husbands faith and trust in me.

• I honestly think almost anyone can cheat under the right circumstances. I consider myself to be extremely loyal but I am ashamed to admit that I cheated in the past. My ex used to treat me unfairly, didn't pay me any attention, and basically put me on the bottom of his priority list. I'm not saying it's right, but it did lead me to emotionally cheat on him with another guy. An emotional affair is just as bad as a physical one. I swore to myself that I would never ever cheat again & have kept my promise. It made me feel really guilty and was morally wrong to do. We all learn from our mistakes :)

• In that case don't cheat. Break up.

• If you can't keep your hands off men when you're in a relationship how do you do it when you are single. I haven't even kissed a girl in a year and a half and honestly its been easy

• @milantb1 In my case it was emotional cheating and not physical cheating.

Most Helpful Guys

• I voted Yes because almost everyone would cheat given the right circumstances. Some people would be loyal or have the decency to breakup with a person before cheating, but most people will just cheat because people in the 21st Century are hedonistic, selfish, and have no morals.

• I don’t think that applies to everyone and speak from personal experience as when I was in my 20s I traveled for work constantly. when you travel like that and live that lifestyle, you are continuously running into women, who are also in that situation, in both high stress, lonely, flirty, horny and ever changing environments... and you make genuine connections so easy, because of the circumstance.
    I can’t imagine any other situation, other than maybe celebrity or rockstar, where “cheating” is so easy, easier than ordering McDonald’s it feels like. However, I was with my girlfriend at the time I both knew (1) totally impossible she would cheat, she just didn’t find men very interesting casually or trust them, hard to explain and (2) she just had so much confidence in me, and never thought of it as a possibility either. So I couldn’t. If she was jealous or pressured me or made me feel guilty, it likely would of happened.