If a guy gives you long hugs, is he interested?

Why so?

3396

Most Helpful Guys

• Usually yes. I mean there’s always the instances where he cares deeply about you but doesn’t want to pursue anything but usually a long hug is a pretty decent signal that he’s at minimum comfortable with you in his arms and would like more of that.

• Usually if people feel discomfort around someone or aren't personally attached to them, they'd find physical contact to be uncomfortable like hugging for instance. A hug alone shows how much they like being around you; a longer hug means more affection and comfort which probably means he likes you at the very least! I always find them to be super comfortable and gives me time in the moment to appreciate having someone so loving and caring around! I wouldn't know if he is romantically interested in you but he certainly shows sign of comfort and trust that close friends usually do!

Most Helpful Girls

• He is probably trying to rub off your cologne on himself because he forgot to shower that day

• Makes sense. He doesn smell good

• Depends on your relationship with that person, i knew guys that had a crush and would hug me for 5 seconds bc they didn't want me to know that they liked me. And I have a male friend that is like brother to me and will hug me for a long time. Just depends on how the person feels.