Do girls ask out handsome guys?

I am a very attractive guy (been complimented about my body and my looks) and I have never been asked out by a girl, I have many older girls giving me signs but girls younger then me have never approached (not asking me out) me, but till now I have asked 7 girls (I am way better than them in looks department) out on a date and they all said yes. i have even seen my attractive Friends not being asked out. so what do ya think?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're so handsome, how come you don't post a picture mr. Mystery?

0|0
    0|0
    • People will always hate no matter who it is, so rather than asking my photo couldn't you have commented your thoughts about this topic?(try to be useful)

• No hate, calling it for what it is. You're talking about attractiveness in the topic/subject and asking for opinions? So, where's the proof to go with the question?

• I didn't say I am the only one attractive guy, I mentioned other people who are deemed attractive too

Most Helpful Guy

• Occasionally they do, but in my experience they are more likely to flirt with the guy rather than come right out and ask him out. Then again, presumably he doesn't have much trouble asking girls out himself and thus isn't single too often to be asked out by a Girl.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I wonder how you look

0|0
    0|0
    • I already told you I look attractive

• Show All
    • But you generalized

• Well let's not talk about that and focus on my question?

What Guys Said 4

• I think guys should be the one asking girls out anyways and most of them expect the same so don't be surprised if the pattern continues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of them are lazy. Even if they're the ones having a crush on you, YOU have to ask them out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asking out guys is not in girls nature. Just keep asking out girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend asked me out

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes