GUYS: Be honest. Is it true that guys like crazy girls?

I am an absolutely CRAZY girl who has done A LOT of crazy things: I have keyed my boyfriend's car before (out of jealousy), I have called him in the middle of night crying hysterically for him to come over late at night just to listen to me rant. Yet, he has never complained about them and still wants to stay with me.
I feel really weird about this. I have heard somewhere that guys secretly like dating crazy girls (even though they may pretend to complain about it to their friends sometimes). I am not sure how true this statement is, but I feel like this is not only because sex. Sure, we crazy girls have a reputation of being really wild and good in bed, but that can't be the ONLY reason why guys choose to stay with them... Right?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend is crazy. She does things that make me frown a bit but it's crazy in a way that i can find okay. Keying a car is not crazy that's just the one step to close to insanity. You probably had your reasons to do it and I respect that but in my opinion you went a bit to far. But at the same time if we would be friends and the reason would be that he cheated on you I would help you out. But as a boyfriend point of view it's a bit to much

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol well you sound very lovely 🙄

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Some do, most don't and regret their crazy exes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thank you. Sex isn't worth the bullshit. So you can bounce on a dick better than most. That's not going to pay for my car you fucked up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Humans be honest, aren't we all at least a little crazy?

1|0
    0|0
  • Some might. I don't. I like an INTERESTING and SPONTANEOUS girl, but not crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I stay the fuck away from them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no

1|0
    0|0
  • Most probably

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah for sex reasons only not marriage

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes