Would you kiss someone if they were sick?

• Yes
  • Maybe
  • No
    Vote C

3561

Most Helpful Guys

• I do sometimes but only when I'm not thinking about it. My wife and I tend to share illnesses as a result, since we both try to avoid kissing each other when we're sick. But often I might be ill and my wife might drink from my cup or kiss me without thinking about it and I'm not, "Wait, don't... you'll catch my illness!" and whoops, too late, and then she's sick the next day. And I do the same thing to her when she's sick and get sick the next day.

If we could just remember, we'd avoid it, but we're so used to habitually kissing and sharing food and drinks and things like that without thinking twice about it.

• [...] without thinking about it and I'm [/like], "Wait, don't... you'll catch my illness!"

• I kiss my girlfriend when she's sick. I figure I'm probably getting it anyways, so might as well not worry about it.

Most Helpful Girls

• Depends on what they have, but for example flu doesn't transmit through kissing, so I definitely could.

• Are you stupid of course you can catch a cold/flu from kissing

• As a medical professional, you can get the flu through kissing. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• @Vflores1994 maybe she wasn't referring to mouth kissing 😏

• I mean, if they had an incurable disease, and it was passed only though saliva/blood... NO.

But, If they have a head cold, or virus. It's whatever. You're already breathing the same air, might as well kiss the guy.