Would you kiss someone if they were sick?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • Maybe
    Vote B
  • No
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I do sometimes but only when I'm not thinking about it. My wife and I tend to share illnesses as a result, since we both try to avoid kissing each other when we're sick. But often I might be ill and my wife might drink from my cup or kiss me without thinking about it and I'm not, "Wait, don't... you'll catch my illness!" and whoops, too late, and then she's sick the next day. And I do the same thing to her when she's sick and get sick the next day.

If we could just remember, we'd avoid it, but we're so used to habitually kissing and sharing food and drinks and things like that without thinking twice about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • [...] without thinking about it and I'm [/like], "Wait, don't... you'll catch my illness!"

• I kiss my girlfriend when she's sick. I figure I'm probably getting it anyways, so might as well not worry about it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Depends on what they have, but for example flu doesn't transmit through kissing, so I definitely could.

0|0
    2|1
    • Are you stupid of course you can catch a cold/flu from kissing

• Show All
    • As a medical professional, you can get the flu through kissing. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• @Vflores1994 maybe she wasn't referring to mouth kissing 😏

• I mean, if they had an incurable disease, and it was passed only though saliva/blood... NO.

But, If they have a head cold, or virus. It's whatever. You're already breathing the same air, might as well kiss the guy.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 59

• it would depend if if what they were sick with was contagious and whether or not i felt i could risk getting sick. i have certainly kissed sick people. i have also avoided kissing sick people

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends - If I was with them and they had the flu - We would probably agree to hold off - I think outside that you have to ask what type of "Sick" it is so I said Maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if the sickness is contagious or not how close I was to them. If it was like my wife and she was dying from something contagious I would kiss her and risk infection just to have that last kiss.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, what are you gaining out of kissing a sick person? Besides illness of course

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Kiss where?
    Lips? Probably not. And if the person is infected with something contagious - definitely not.
    On the cheeks, forehead, palm - sure, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not on the lips.

Is purposefully trying to catch whatever someone else has some sign of love now?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done it many times and still haven't gotten sick.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure if you loved them enough, however under extreme conditions probably no

1|1
    0|0
  • Sick with what? If its my girlfriend there's a 99% chance I'm already exposed to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course! being sick is simply human. i mean, if they dont feel bad about it eg. cause they can't breath and receive the kiss simultainously πŸ˜…πŸ˜

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, then we can both be sick together, cuddle under the same blanket and be cute

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is hot I'll take my chances cause after all a man slips his πŸ† in the jaws of death on a daily basis

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol. I don't want to get sick too. I enjoy being healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • πŸ™…πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ keep your distance even if it's me that's sick.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't care if she's sick, show her you love her regardless if she's puking her eyes out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes while holding my breath and take some antibiotics afterwards. Also it depends on their condition. Only if its someone i really love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly, if it's a cold I'd risk it but something like a stomach bug, I wouldn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • I kissed my girlfriend when she had cough & cold.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|1
    1|0
  • Ny girlfriend or one i would like to be so yes, otherwise no

1|0
    0|0
  • If that someone is my everything then of course 😍😘

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 33

• If they are contagious, only maybe. Depends how serious their illness was. Measles, the flu, NOPE! A common cold, chicken pox, MAYBE!

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends how much I care for them, what they are sick with and how sick
    I would give a peck/smooch.

If it's something really minor and no mucus involved i would use a little tongue or just the lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've kissed my husband when he was sick, so I guess I'd have to say yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's not a stomach bug, I'd go for it. If stomach... well, I'd still give him a kiss on the forehead/cheek

0|0
    0|0
  • I most likely wouldn't cuz i dnt like getting sick. But I love to care for people so i would do everything i can to make them feel better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it doesn't matter if my boyfriend is sick or not I would still kiss him I love him way to much

0|0
    0|0
  • If my boyfriend gets sick, it is only a matter of time before I get it. Might as well kiss.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if they are my SO and its not something awful like the flu

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea. I kiss the cheeks or forehead. I don’t have weak immunity as of yet. So I haven’t gotten sick because someone in the house was.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm dating someone and they have the common cold that's not gonna stop me for sure...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would if i was and i didn't lik ethem that much and they asked for it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone I love? I'd even have intercourse, I don't really care about ending up sick.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if they have an sti. and im not talking about the car

• Depends on the kind of sick, how much I care about them and what kind of kiss

0|0
    0|0
  • No way! I don't want to get sick and catch what they have,πŸ˜‡

0|0
    0|1
  • Ugh no

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how sick they are

0|0
    0|0
  • If it were my guy, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pass

0|0
    0|0
  • If they weren't contagious then probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes