Would you date a disorganized person?

• Yes
  • No

1522

Most Helpful Girls

• My boyfriend is disorganised. I have ocd. We don't live together yet, but I imagine that's when I may rage. But I don't know, cause I like organising things myself, I guess it'd just annoy me if I'd just organised something and he messed it all up straight away. I don't know. Tbc.

• Wow, you two are an interesting pair. How Long have you been together?

My wife was OCD.

• In a relationship for a year and half, dating for over 2. His sock draw is full of odd socks which I'm making it my mission to go through and match them all up next time I'm at his. Love organising things.

Most Helpful Guys

• Messiness can be organised so I don't care about that bit punctuality is important to me

• l would and l like to keep everything clean and tidy