Would you date someone who still lives with their parents?

Assume you have your own place and they're not taking care of a sick family member.

4567

Most Helpful Girls

• I think it depends on why. I live with my dad for safety reasons. And because at the point that I was ready to move back into my own space, my mom died and I couldn’t leave my dad.
    There are reasons for everything.

• Depends on their age. If they are 35 and still at their parents that wouldn’t be a good sign

Most Helpful Guys

• i feel like guys only move out to sleep with people.

girls only move into guys apts. to move out.

• I would hope so! Lol. Living with my parents gives me the opportunity to raise my credit easier without the worry of paying all the bills and it allows me to save up. I don't plan on ever getting an apartment, my first place is going to be a house, one fit for a family. I strive to be prepared for a wife and children.

Living by yourself make it hard to save up for a sizeable down payment, of which I think I will try to save up around 10-15 thousand for.