My boyfriend wants to finger me for the first time and I'm scared?

So my boyfriend and I have been together for a bit now and he's said on a few occasions he'll wait for me to be ready but he wants to show me a good time. He knows I dont want to have sex yet but he does want to finger me. I agreed for next time we seen eachother which happens to be a lot sooner then I realized. Im really scared about him not liking it, it making weird sounds (like the sounds people constantly make jokes about), bleeding, or not feeling pleasure from it. Honestly I'm scared about so many things those are just the main ones. What do guys think about the sounds from it being really wet and do guys actually like fingering girls? Also how do I handle these situations if it does happen? He is so understanding, I just dont want to let him down if that makes any sense at all. The closer we get to hanging out the scarier it gets and the more anxious I get.

39