21 d

Guys, I made a post the yesterday asking girls what race of men they prefer. Now, I’m wondering the opposite, what race of women do you prefer?

Anonymous
Personally, I like biracial and white girls. They’re like 1a and 1b for me. Haha. Sometimes they switch places.

I also think white women are the most sought after around the world. I say this because I’m in the United States and most of my friends from overseas (especially Africa and Asia) try to get with white women.

Vote your preference and feel free to leave an opinion below. If you don’t have a preference, just vote what race you think is the most sought after.
White
Black
Hispanic/Latina
Vote C
Asian
Vote D
Biracial
Vote E
Other
Vote F
GirlGuy
17