Why does my mom not want me to work at McDonald’s?

doopayo
It’s the only place hiring people my age to work and I want to work to make money and help her? She’s been struggling with money during the pandemic.

I also found a job at Chick-fil-A but I have to wait till I’m 16 to apply since they’re not hiring people my age at the one near my house.

She’s fine with me working at Chick-fil-A but not McDonald’s? Aren’t they both fast food places, I don’t get the difference other than one sells tastier food. She says I’ll get more experience working at Chick-fil-A?
Updates
1 y
I also really want to get out of the house and talk to humans face to face. I’m fully vaccinated so I should be pretty safe, so getting Covid is not the big problem.

I ask found this other job hiring over the summer at six flags where you could basically help out around the park. I REALLY the job but my mom didn’t want me to sinc one time we went there and had a real bad experience with racists but they were just visitors not employees.
69 Opinion