6 Cartoons From the 90s Every Kid Watched

1. Animaniacs (1993-1998)

This show made kids learn a little about love, and there are a few sex innuendos for the adults, so even when you're an adult you get more of the humor they were trying to convey.

2. Tiny Toons (1990-1995)

A show that came from Looney Tunes but of course, the toons were tiny and had a really cute song that got stuck in your head.

3. Beavis & Butt-Head (1993-2011)

You might think this show was kind of dumb but it is definitely entertaining with Beavis and Butthead-Head just doing what they love doing: listening to music and watching music videos. Also laughing and commenting why they think the videos are bad or good.

4. Tom And Jerry Kids (1990-1994)

Based off the original Tom And Jerry, this show still features the basics of Tom And Jerry, as neither of them talk and they're always fighting.

5. Batman The Animated Series (1992-1995)

This show based off the animated super hero Batman has a darker edge compared to other cartoons but does have its funny moments.

6. X-Men (1992-1997)

Has superheros learning about their powers and has the major badass of the group, Wolverine. It also has one of the most awesome music ever!

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I See the "Repeats" on TV, and Love them when I do Happen to Catch at Least... One.
    Even if Someone was Not Born in that Particular Era, a Re-Run Fun, hun, is where it is At with any Mouse or Cat. xx

Most Helpful Guy

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 3

• Some of them, yes.

Tom and Jerry as kids? One episode maybe. Tom & Jerry as adults? haha, yes.

• Never watched any of those I was born in 1997, the same month and same day Pokemon was premiered.

• You should seriously watch some of these cartoons their awesome (:

• thats cool

What Guys Said 2

• I remember Beavis and Butthead - The others not so much

• I only watched Beavis and Butthead