Freddy Vs Jason Is One Of The Best Movie Crossovers For The Fight Scenes!! Also Some Other Awesome Things!

Freddy Vs Jason Is One Of The Best Crossover Movies Ever!!Freddy Vs Jason Is One Of The Best Movie Crossovers For The Fight Scenes!! Also Some Other Awesome Things!

Freddy Vs Jason is a crossover movie that people were so anticipated to see it was unbelievable. This horror movie has a lot of incredible things in it. It's unbelievable that the action is so awesome Freddy is probably my favorite among the two because the lines he says are not only kind of funny but also kind of bad ass. Freddy definitely is incredibly awesome in this movie!

Second Fight Between These Two Short But Cool Moves Freddy Vs Jason Is One Of The Best Movie Crossovers For The Fight Scenes!! Also Some Other Awesome Things!

While it was a short fight before the final fight which was shortly after. The fights was short and unbelievable with the moves they used. But after their short fight it went back to the kids. When Freddy gets out to go after them for Jason to follow so they can fight for the last time.

Jason's First On Going Attack!Freddy Vs Jason Is One Of The Best Movie Crossovers For The Fight Scenes!! Also Some Other Awesome Things!

In this scene someone lites Jason on fire and starts slashing people incredibly and sporadically. Its definitely one of the best scenes in the movie and when you watch it can make you just awe.

Freddy Kruger's "You Think Your So Smart Huh Bitch?"Freddy Vs Jason Is One Of The Best Movie Crossovers For The Fight Scenes!! Also Some Other Awesome Things!

I love the way he says it. "You Think your so smart huh Bitch." It's pretty bad ass the way he says it. He keeps calling one of the female characters a bitch and its pretty amazing. Its pretty funny how he demeans her in this movie.

If You Want A Very Funny Review On It Watch Nostalgia Critic!Freddy Vs Jason Is One Of The Best Movie Crossovers For The Fight Scenes!! Also Some Other Awesome Things!

Nostalgia Critic does a incredible review of this movie. He does think the fight scenes are awesome and likes the parts with Freddy Vs Jason. But thinks the parts with the kids are just kind of dull he definitely I love the action scenes he showed in the movie. It is pretty horrific.

Did you ever watch Freddy Vs Jason or heard of this movie if so did you like it? Do you still like it and would consider watching it?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• It was a good fight movie. The sequel to it that never got made was going to be freddy, Jason and ash from evil dead.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 0

Share the first opinion in your gender

What Guys Said 7

• it was an awesome movie i liked that they did 2 different endings one for Freddy fans and one for Jason fans, myself i liked the ending for jason when he beat Freddy. i wish they would have done one for jason vs Michal Myers that would have been awesome i think. but i guess they could not come up with a good cross over story for the movie.

• I think I heard about this movie but never saw it and don't really want to watch it. I avoid horror and suspense movies.

• You should watch it bud or at least watch Nostalgia Critics review on it

• Saw it in college but I was pretty banged up so I don't really remember😂

• That movie was just a plagiarism of Fred Flintstone vs. George Jetson.
    img08.deviantart.net/.../...thewhunter-d4id530.jpg

Tell me that's not the same. Because it so is.

• It's one of my favorite crossovers too, really great movie, much better than Alien vs Predator.

• Yeah that was pretty entertaining that movie, I wasn't sure which bad guy I should root for

• always been a jason fan. Freddy not to much.