Wonder Woman (2017) Is A Huge Success With Both Critics And Audiences!

Wonder Woman: A Huge Success With Both Critics And Audiences!

Wonder Woman has been Number 1 At The Box Office For Three Weeks!Wonder Woman (2017) Is A Huge Success With Both Critics And Audiences!

Wonder Woman (2017) has so many people going to see it and keep seeing it that for three weeks it made so much more at the box office than any other movie for three weeks. Many love it because of the action and motivating scenes. And the movie had Gal Gadot and Chris Pine. Both were doing a lot in this movie.

High Percentages From Critics And AudiencesWonder Woman (2017) Is A Huge Success With Both Critics And Audiences!

Most Critics love it and so do Audiences. Mostly for three fourth of the movie people love. Because of the action, characters special effects and powers. Critics say its the best DCEU movie so far. Many think Gal Gadot is the perfect Wonder Woman and that she did the action perfectly. Audiences love the action and say they love Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman. Most Critics and Audiences say they love the story of Wonder Woman and love that its colorful and it looks like a pretty film.

Gal Gadot As Sexy Wonder WomanWonder Woman (2017) Is A Huge Success With Both Critics And Audiences!

Many think Gal Gadot is so sexy as Wonder Woman. And I think she's very beautiful. She's a really beautiful lady and kind of looks the part of Wonder Woman and her hair and smile is very sexy. There probably will not be a sexier Wonder Woman than Gal Gadot and many say that. She's a very pretty woman and definitely deserves the love she gets.

Wonder Woman's Costume Is Different Than In The Cartoons

Wonder Woman (2017) Is A Huge Success With Both Critics And Audiences!Wonder Woman (2017) Is A Huge Success With Both Critics And Audiences!

There are a few things different things about the cartoon and live action Wonder Woman. But both are incredible and the live action looks so awesome. They put a lot of effort into the live action Wonder Woman costume. It looks like an incredible costume for Wonder Woman to wear.

Wonder Woman Might Get Nominated For A Few AwardsWonder Woman (2017) Is A Huge Success With Both Critics And Audiences!

Since Wonder Woman is loved by critics and audiences there is a chance Wonder Woman might get nominated for a few awards like Best Picture, and Best Actress. Chris Pine might get nominated for Best Actor but probably not but there is a chance Wonder Woman might get nominated for Best Picture and Best Actress.

What do you think of Wonder Woman (2017)? Did you see the trailers? What do you think?

517

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought it was great. My only problem is if you saw the ending they sorta ignored the fact that World War II happened

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 16

• I was not aware that this movie existed until I saw the question you posted.

• Movie was good, when it was called Captain America. lol.
    I mean she even has a shield and a guy named Steve. lol.
    I liked the movie, but it will not be nominated for an Oscar

Logan will.

• Um Oscars aren't the only movie awards maybe Golden Globes and you never know it might get nominated for Oscars

• No. Not for that role.

• You never know

• Great Take, Wonder Women is one of my favorite superheroes and Gal Gadot proved to be excellent for the role.

• I like Gal Gadot a lot. I'd love her to be in my bed ;p

• It's natural to be worried, I remember, I was worried too, but it all turned out well.

• I hope so because it's very serious ):

• I saw it in theaters and was thinking "eh, I was anticipating the worst, but this isn't half bad." Then Chris Pines literally committed suicide for no real reason.

media.giphy.com/media/tOwCobNerbLJ6/giphy.gif

• film was sub par and cliche popcorn movie. Plot was not original at all and overall only did well due to SJW and feminist wanting it to be a success due to the lead role being a woman

• Oh please.
      Movie was good.
      SJW and feminist opinion don't matter.

• @DizzyAster Nah it really wasn't. It was like a brain dead popcorn movie you would watch on a Friday afternoon if you wanted to kill time.

Nothing really oscar worthy.

• I'm sure it is great

i'm just tired of hearing about "female director with a female lead." Who cares? If the movie is good, what does that matter?

A woman can't even star in a movie with it making headlines as the biggest rebellion in a male-dominated industry blah de blah

• Well I saw it in the movies already and really liked it but yeah there are a few different things than the cartoon

• Surprisingly good movie. Light on the feminism and lots of action.

• Now thats all fine and dandy but imagine if some MRA's decided to remake wonder woman as a man?

Thats how we felt about the ghostbusters remake.

• wasn't exactly canon, but then again every DC movie made isn't canon.

• You seem obsessed. I won't pay to see this crap. Maybe i'll wa it in a few years on netflix

• I guess Hollywood finally got it right.

• 7.5/10

• I am going to watch this very soon

• Nothing compared to Logan though.

• More superhero movies, more hype. Who cares?