20 Movies Coming Out in 2018

Recently, I did a MyTake about the top movies in 2017 that hit the worldwide box office. Since we're now in 2018, here's a list of 20 movies coming out. Which one/s would you be seeing?

Avengers: Infinity War (April 25)

Pitch Perfect 3 (January 1)

Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (July 20)

Ocean's 8 (June 21)

Incredibles 2 (June 14)

Aquaman (December 26)

Jurrassic World: Fallen Kingdom (June 7)

Black Panther (February 15)

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (November 15)

Red Sparrow (March 1)

Tomb Raider (March 15)

Ready Player One (March 29)

Pacific Rim Uprising (March 22)

Ant-Man and The Wasp (July 5)

Mission: Impossible 6 (July 27)

Solo: A Star Wars Story (May 24)

All The Money In The World (January 4)

Swinging Safari (January 18)

Deadpool 2 (June 1)

Darkest Hour (January 11)

Could only upload 15 videos in one mytake so here are the other 5 movies!

Well that was one long MyTake...

Which movies would we catch you watching at the cinemas this year?

P.S Happy New Year!

1311
soccerchick4eva is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• Very interesting list, I can't wait for the new Jurassic World, Black Panther, Fantastic Beasts 2 and Solo: A Star Wars Story.
    I wonder about the Tomb Raider remake, I hope the new actress will manage to fill the role appropriately, and I'm a bit worried about the scenario, because I didn't like the game remake.
    I suppose Aquaman will be a good movie, as well as Ant-Man. I'm not so sure about the new Avengers, yet, I'm still hopeful :)
    Deadpool 2, what can I say, it's probably going to be sarcastic as expected ;)
    As for the other movies, well, each of them have their fans, I'll let them comment, whatever they like :P
    Happy New Year my friend, your Takes are fantastic, keep it up โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

Most Helpful Girl

• Ergh. Disappointing to see so many goddamn sequels. I wish Hollywood would stop trying to breathe life into these dying movie series and come up with something new. But I guess the average movie-goer is going to be eating out of the palm of their hand as long as they get their yearly dose of minions...

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 10

• media.aintitcool.com/.../predpost2018_huge.jpg

"THE PREDATOR"

August 3 (USA release date)

• I will probably see the majority of those movies at some point hopefully (except for Pacific Rim 2 and Mamma Mia 2), but I am most looking forward to "X-Men: Dark Phoenix", which is not on your list. =D

It's very noteworthy because --- with Disney having recently bought out Fox --- it will probably be the very last main X-Men movie in this series that has lived for 18 years (with 6 main movies and 4 spinoff movies up to this point). =( Marvel Studios will probably reboot a new version of the X-Men sometime after that. So this will be goodbye.

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/.../...M@._V1_.jpg

• Too many sequels. The whole comic book thing canned off a while along with star wars and now mission impossible. We need new ideas and not so many sequels. I think only 1 sequel should be allowed and no more than that.

• Oops I didn't know there was an Ocean's 8... I remember Ocean's 11 :D
    When that one's on TV I'll watch it!

• Crimes of Grindelwald is definitely my pick of the year.
    Johnny Depp in the potterverse is a dream come true.

• Seems like interesting year coming with tons of nice movies. I think i will be watching Antman , Tomb raider and Incredibles 2 for sure

• WOW I already have few in my watch list

Nice ๐Ÿ˜Š take

• I can't wait to see Aquaman as I'm a huge DC fan!

• Godzillaaaaaa

• i'll watch tomb raider when it comes out on dvd so I can be alone. in my bedroom. to enjoy it. :D

What Girls Said 12

• Oceans 8 might be good, and I love Pixar movies, so Iโ€™ll probably go see Incredibles 2. Iโ€™ll wait for the reviews on Tomb Raider (I hope itโ€™s better than the other ones) and my boyfriend will want to see anything Star Wars.

• Nicolas Cage's movie, Mom and Dad. I love Nicolas Cage, he always play odd but funny roles in movies.
    All the other movies I'll have to wait for it to go on DVD/tv or watch it illegally online.

• Avengers, Mamma Mia, Aquaman

media.giphy.com/media/5GoVLqeAOo6PK/giphy.gif

• Thank you for giving us a heads up on exciting movies to come this '18!

• omg the incredibles 2 is finally coming out? it's been years

• Definitely Incredibles 2! I'll probably watch Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, after I watch the Fantastic Beast and Where To Find Them.

• I want to see Pitch Perfect 3, Deadpool 2, Jurassic World, Ocean's 8, Red Sparrow, and Fantastic Beasts.

• Cool movies, I like most of them :D
    Happy New Year to you too :)

• Not going to watch them

• Fuck yes this gonna be a great year of movies

• aha I didn't even watch incredible 1. It looks nice. I will watch it :)

• Thanks but none of them really interest me... except for the new 50 shades soon

• yo I forgot about that one haha

• Ba ha ha! yeah its easily forgotten.. not everyone likes it if they do well we know why! ^_^ Have you read the books or just the movies? I've watched just the movies!

• it actually wasn't even included in the list I was looking at haha!
      Just the movie haha