20 Movies Coming Out in 2018

Recently, I did a MyTake about the top movies in 2017 that hit the worldwide box office. Since we're now in 2018, here's a list of 20 movies coming out. Which one/s would you be seeing?

Avengers: Infinity War (April 25)

Pitch Perfect 3 (January 1)

Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (July 20)

Ocean's 8 (June 21)

Incredibles 2 (June 14)

Aquaman (December 26)

Jurrassic World: Fallen Kingdom (June 7)

Black Panther (February 15)

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (November 15)

Red Sparrow (March 1)

Tomb Raider (March 15)

Ready Player One (March 29)

Pacific Rim Uprising (March 22)

Ant-Man and The Wasp (July 5)

Mission: Impossible 6 (July 27)

Solo: A Star Wars Story (May 24)

All The Money In The World (January 4)

Swinging Safari (January 18)

Deadpool 2 (June 1)

Darkest Hour (January 11)

Could only upload 15 videos in one mytake so here are the other 5 movies!

Well that was one long MyTake...

Which movies would we catch you watching at the cinemas this year?

P.S Happy New Year!

1311
soccerchick4eva is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• Very interesting list, I can't wait for the new Jurassic World, Black Panther, Fantastic Beasts 2 and Solo: A Star Wars Story.
    I wonder about the Tomb Raider remake, I hope the new actress will manage to fill the role appropriately, and I'm a bit worried about the scenario, because I didn't like the game remake.
    I suppose Aquaman will be a good movie, as well as Ant-Man. I'm not so sure about the new Avengers, yet, I'm still hopeful :)
    Deadpool 2, what can I say, it's probably going to be sarcastic as expected ;)
    As for the other movies, well, each of them have their fans, I'll let them comment, whatever they like :P
    Happy New Year my friend, your Takes are fantastic, keep it up ✌️😃👍

Most Helpful Girl

• Ergh. Disappointing to see so many goddamn sequels. I wish Hollywood would stop trying to breathe life into these dying movie series and come up with something new. But I guess the average movie-goer is going to be eating out of the palm of their hand as long as they get their yearly dose of minions...

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 10

• media.aintitcool.com/.../predpost2018_huge.jpg

"THE PREDATOR"

August 3 (USA release date)

• I will probably see the majority of those movies at some point hopefully (except for Pacific Rim 2 and Mamma Mia 2), but I am most looking forward to "X-Men: Dark Phoenix", which is not on your list. =D

It's very noteworthy because --- with Disney having recently bought out Fox --- it will probably be the very last main X-Men movie in this series that has lived for 18 years (with 6 main movies and 4 spinoff movies up to this point). =( Marvel Studios will probably reboot a new version of the X-Men sometime after that. So this will be goodbye.

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/.../...M@._V1_.jpg

• Too many sequels. The whole comic book thing canned off a while along with star wars and now mission impossible. We need new ideas and not so many sequels. I think only 1 sequel should be allowed and no more than that.

• Oops I didn't know there was an Ocean's 8... I remember Ocean's 11 :D
    When that one's on TV I'll watch it!

• Crimes of Grindelwald is definitely my pick of the year.
    Johnny Depp in the potterverse is a dream come true.

• Seems like interesting year coming with tons of nice movies. I think i will be watching Antman , Tomb raider and Incredibles 2 for sure

• WOW I already have few in my watch list

Nice 😊 take

• I can't wait to see Aquaman as I'm a huge DC fan!

• Godzillaaaaaa

• i'll watch tomb raider when it comes out on dvd so I can be alone. in my bedroom. to enjoy it. :D

What Girls Said 12

• Oceans 8 might be good, and I love Pixar movies, so I’ll probably go see Incredibles 2. I’ll wait for the reviews on Tomb Raider (I hope it’s better than the other ones) and my boyfriend will want to see anything Star Wars.

• Nicolas Cage's movie, Mom and Dad. I love Nicolas Cage, he always play odd but funny roles in movies.
    All the other movies I'll have to wait for it to go on DVD/tv or watch it illegally online.

• Avengers, Mamma Mia, Aquaman

media.giphy.com/media/5GoVLqeAOo6PK/giphy.gif

• Thank you for giving us a heads up on exciting movies to come this '18!

• omg the incredibles 2 is finally coming out? it's been years

• Definitely Incredibles 2! I'll probably watch Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, after I watch the Fantastic Beast and Where To Find Them.

• I want to see Pitch Perfect 3, Deadpool 2, Jurassic World, Ocean's 8, Red Sparrow, and Fantastic Beasts.

• Cool movies, I like most of them :D
    Happy New Year to you too :)

• Not going to watch them

• Fuck yes this gonna be a great year of movies

• aha I didn't even watch incredible 1. It looks nice. I will watch it :)

• Thanks but none of them really interest me... except for the new 50 shades soon

• yo I forgot about that one haha

• Ba ha ha! yeah its easily forgotten.. not everyone likes it if they do well we know why! ^_^ Have you read the books or just the movies? I've watched just the movies!

• it actually wasn't even included in the list I was looking at haha!
      Just the movie haha