Collage Bonanza

Jjpayne

So, I got bored this week, as I am sure many of you still are but hopefully a number of you are starting to be able to continue your jobs to some extent but I went to a Menards and found this.

Collage Bonanza

So I did it.

Collage Bonanza

Then I was inspired to go through a pile of my entertainment weekly magazines and I came up with this.

Collage Bonanza

Which inspired this question.
Have you ever made a collage and would you ever consider making one?

Then I kind of got carried away, given I was recommended to use an exacto knife and cardboard... I just kept going

Collage Bonanza

That one is based on actresses

Collage Bonanza

Then awkwardness and awkward comedy/loners

Collage Bonanza

Then things that reminded me of my childhood, or at least mostly anyway :)

Collage Bonanza

Then black and white theme with a focus on classics with a couple of newer shots thrown in

Collage Bonanza

Then models and beauty

Collage Bonanza

Then a horror theme.

Collage Bonanza

Ending with a fantasy theme. Given, they probably all look the best to me but it was sure fun to make them and with the minor fun I had which allowed me to daydream and forget things for a while, I probably will do some more again. But let me know what you think and I am curious to hear what arts and crafts thing you are doing to pass the time.

Collage Bonanza
2
3

Most Helpful Girl

• NiWash
    I am not doing an arts and crafts thing at the moment. You could frame yours after adding some pop art elements for a mural wall or something in your home
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

12
  • arabgoddess
    If you were that bored.. You should have done a visual board and put all the things you would love to have in your life and have the board hidden away..
    You review it in 20 years to see if any had happened since you last made it.
  • I made a collage of actress once I took out pics from News paper they wore a bit revealing clothes 😂 my mom found them and she burnt it 😭🤣
    • That's sad man

• I am in India Bro, and at that age 17 I guess, I think they were right to do so as per how they were raised there was a collision of views but I understand

• πŸ˜‚ I do understand that Bhai. Mummy ko laga he should not be distracted from studies can highly relate to u πŸ˜‚

• aiyaiyo
    As long as your idle mind is not inclined towards the devil, snip away. Find new themes and connections. Organize it and frame them as the lockdown creativity files..