The benefits of dancing

It doesn't matter if a person knows how to Belly dance, ballroom, Latin, etc . As long as you are happy the way you dance anyone can benefit from doing it. Plus it's a fun way to exercise as well. Here is a list of benefits of dancing I'm talking about.

The benefits of dancing.

It can also improve your heart and lung condition.

The benefits of dancing

Dance improves your posture. Dancing can really help to correct the effects of modern living.

The benefits of dancing

Dancing will improve your balance and concentration.

The benefits of dancing

Using your heart more while dancing will pump blood around the body and increase your circulation.

The benefits of dancing

It can help improve your mood and feel happy more often.

The benefits of dancing

These are just some of the many benefits you can have. Again you don't have to be a professional to be able to dance. Anyone can dance. So why not get up and dance your way to better health?

810
Mustachekitteh is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Completely agree, I was a pro ballet dancer, it was extreme transing and my toes took a pounding from all that pointe work, but as a 44 year old lady, I able more flexible then most 20 something girls at ballet, have a good diet control and look amazing in any dress, i am fully aware that I can't maintain this, but I am far more health then my priers and will stand me in good health for my autumn years.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 9

• Instead of dancing, I chose martial arts, but the skills, especially balance, athleticism, and flexibility (in pro dancing especially) are present in both.

I did learn various ballroom dances back in the day, but like I said, never stuck with it. I was an angry, anxious teen that needed to hit something and be humbled by getting my ass kicked

• Yes, I love dancing. I wish it were part of our culture. Now it's only a few people who belong to clubs, kind of like tennis, not like it is in Latin America, pretty much everyone doing it all over.

• Wish I could dance. My mom thinks that I am a retard because I can't dance not I want it to learn :/

• Ballroom especially. Even more so if you're a guy. Girls have it way to easy in dancing.

• "Dancing is the vertical expression of a horizontal desire" ( Robert Frost)

• 0|0
  • I can't dance but would willing to learn.

• Dancing is not going to help my depression. What's going to help my depression is if my Cavs, Browns, or Indians win a freaking championship. It's been 51 years since the last time we've won something... the 1964 Browns Championship, it wasn't even the Super Bowl at the time. The last World Series we won? 1948, and the Cavs have NEVER won it, appearing only once

• At least your family isn't fans of the buffalo Sabres or the buffalo bills!

• But at least the Bills have had super bowl appearances, the Browns have never even appeared in it. We used to have a hockey team

• I;m so gonna dance now.. i will dacne

What Girls Said 7

• I used to do Zumba and I really liked it. The music was great and you burned so much calories just dancing for an hour with five min breaks in between.

• I agree! =)
    Love dancing and it's great for the health.

• I've danced for 4 years now every time i move something cracks hahaha

• I love dancing!

• In my case, dancing would worsen my health

• Oh well, i seriously don't have groove.

• I do middle eastern dance ^^