Does Pokemon promote animal cruelty?

In the world of pokemon, pokemon are captured and kept in pokeballs which are basically like prisons. The pokemon is shrunk down and confined to tight little ball where they are alive, and conscious but can't really move around and only get released when the trainer deems so.
Does Pokemon promote animal cruelty?
[Physical theory is the correct theory as the pokemon can hear everything in the outside world while in pokeball]
Does Pokemon promote animal cruelty?In addition they are forced to fight other pokemon and some might even be their family, carry out dangerous life and death missions on behalf of their master and sometime be used for manual labor (without any pay). So essentially it's akin to dog fights.
Does Pokemon promote animal cruelty?vs

In addition the start pokemon you don't pick is put down by Professor of each game and their corpse is discarded in a dumpster.

Also poaching is actually exist in the pokemon world.
Does Pokemon promote animal cruelty?

Do you think pokemon promotes animal cruelty?

• Yes
  • No

1016

Most Helpful Girl