Who was your cartoon crush when you were little?

ok this question randomly came into my head after I answered a question about silly dancing (yes @LegateLanius I'm talking about your question) and I had put a short vid of this character doing a dance.

when I was little I think I had a major crush on Johnny Bravo lol though honestly who couldn't love that show back then or now anyway?

who was your cartoon sweetheart when you were younger?

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg johnny bravo... that's so long ago. Honestly I couldn't stand the guy, but each their preferences. When I started to grow older... I started seeing Ash from pokemon as a potential crush o. o. The moment that thought popped into my head I thought to myself: wtf... you watched this kid for over 6 years and now you crush on him.. no just no... Well w. e. I was about 12 or 14 back then. But it still creeps me out a little bit xD When I grew older I started having cartoon crushes on naruto characters... they were usually 'older' that helped. I felt like a pedophile for looking at Ash that way... despite being underage myself, I just couldn't xD what a weird teen I was.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 50

• Really.. I guess Johnny really had game then :D I think one of my first crushes was Cecilia in We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story and a bit later on Kim Possible.

1|1
    0|0
  • Pickle rick, his superb shape, his green glow, his slimy texture, god I just want him, I want him now, why can no woman satisfy like he can? Why even bother with my sad excuse of a life if I can't have him? Who am I kidding, I'm not worthy of him.

But It doesn't stop me dreaming.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jessica Rabbit, Bulma, and many others

1|1
    0|0
  • I had a crush on Riruru from Doraemon & Nobita and the Steel Troops.
    She was just... someone for whom Id have died to meet...
    Her hair - Amazing
    Her beauty - Simple but heart melting
    Her voice - Honey mixed with Cinnamon (credit to the voice actors, and also the singing talent)
    She is a badass slytherin alien robot who wanted to help invade earth but later turns good and saves everything.
    I think I still have that crush.. dunno for sure...😅

1|0
    0|0
  • Raven from Teen Titans. She was so sexy in her own way.

And Shego from Kim Possible, man she was gorgeous. One of the most badass and beautiful women out there. Also the actress who voices Shego has an incredibly stunning voice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Videl from Dragon Ball Z, the brave and dominant girl. Seriously, who can compare to that feisty vixen? She's even a very loyal and trusting wife to her husband later on in the series, Gohan.

1|1
    0|0
  • wilma and betty

1|0
    0|0
  • Off the top of my head, I'd say either Jessica Rabbit or that chick from "Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers".

1|0
    0|0
  • Misty from Pokemon

1|0
    0|0
  • You kids don't know sexy. Anything after maybe 1990 just doesn't count. The drawing has becaome un-realistic. You wanna see sexy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hXzvefpWJI

1|1
    0|0
  • When I was 6, had a weird crush on Dora the Explorer. Remember even kissing the tv screen... Wow... thinking back... That's embarrassing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kim Possible's dark-haired nemesis, can't remember her name at the moment.

1|0
    0|0
  • Terra from the Teen Titans
    The Hex Girls from Scooby Doo

1|0
    0|0
  • I had plenty. lol Mainly 3.
    First Misty from Pokémon’s anime and Sakura from Cardcaptors. Then in my young teens it was Chii from the Chobits manga. (Never watched the anime. It didn’t look nearly as good.)

1|0
    0|0
  • Jessica rabbit how framed Rodger rabbit

Holli Would cool world

Elinore from an anime called Wizards back in 1977

1|2
    0|0
  • R. Mika from Street Fighter

static.giantbomb.com/.../2777047-mika.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought Starfire from Teen Titans was cute, back in the day... but now, when I think back, her sister Blackfire was wayyy hotter lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Alexis rhodes and mai valentine from yugioh but tbh there was lot of female crushs i had from yugioh. Also ain't gonna lie some charters from bratz. Teen titans Terra and jinx

1|0
    0|0
  • Milan. I was obsessed over her when I was 10 years old.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 25

Recommended myTakes