Do you think this was inappropriate for Rihanna's opening Fenty Beauty wardrobe?

Do you think this was inappropriate for Rihanna's opening Fenty Beauty wardrobe?Do you think this was inappropriate for Rihanna's opening Fenty Beauty wardrobe?Do you think this was inappropriate for Rihanna's opening Fenty Beauty wardrobe?Do you think this was inappropriate for Rihanna's opening Fenty Beauty wardrobe?Do you think this was inappropriate for Rihanna's opening Fenty Beauty wardrobe?
  • She looks hot!
  • Too much cleavage
Please ignore frenchyromain if he starts tagging you. he's been trolling my post all morning
Hell what kinda bra do I need to buy to look like this 😂

103116

Most Helpful Guys

• She could've posed topless. There's so little to leave to imagination that it wouldn't make much of a difference. Women tend not to wear bra at home and she looks like she was invited to a party during house cleaning and had about 5 seconds to get in the car, so she opted for shoes.

• I don't think that's hot or sexy at all and for sure not something i would wear for the world to see. I would rate this 0 . People are almost willing to do anything to be noticed now a days even with her fame now she will be known not for her voice but her chest !!

Most Helpful Girls

• It's Rihanna I guess I'm kinda used to her crazy fashion now, this is actually pretty tame compared to some of her past looks. The outfit itself isn't the greatest but she has nice breasts lol. But to me it's not that bad, in the past she has showed off way more.
    ronemycolumbuspower.files.wordpress.com/.../rihanna.jpg

• I forgot all about this outfit lol

• She looks good though. im just wondering if she's wearing that cut out fenty savage bra. if so I'm buying

• Crystals, a thong and a little fur, not much to remember here I would probably forget too lol. But I agree I need to know the bra because her boobs look amazing!

• I think she needs a bra. People would freak out if a man wore tiny, thin cotton shorts without boxers/briefs to contain his junk. They would say he's harassing others by having it out there. I don't want to see her nipples, she can put them the fuck away.

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ