Do you think this was inappropriate for Rihanna's opening Fenty Beauty wardrobe?

Do you think this was inappropriate for Rihanna's opening Fenty Beauty wardrobe?Do you think this was inappropriate for Rihanna's opening Fenty Beauty wardrobe?Do you think this was inappropriate for Rihanna's opening Fenty Beauty wardrobe?Do you think this was inappropriate for Rihanna's opening Fenty Beauty wardrobe?Do you think this was inappropriate for Rihanna's opening Fenty Beauty wardrobe?
  • She looks hot!
    Vote A
  • Too much cleavage
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Please ignore frenchyromain if he starts tagging you. he's been trolling my post all morning
Hell what kinda bra do I need to buy to look like this 😂

4|1

Most Helpful Guys

• She could've posed topless. There's so little to leave to imagination that it wouldn't make much of a difference. Women tend not to wear bra at home and she looks like she was invited to a party during house cleaning and had about 5 seconds to get in the car, so she opted for shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that's hot or sexy at all and for sure not something i would wear for the world to see. I would rate this 0 . People are almost willing to do anything to be noticed now a days even with her fame now she will be known not for her voice but her chest !!

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It's Rihanna I guess I'm kinda used to her crazy fashion now, this is actually pretty tame compared to some of her past looks. The outfit itself isn't the greatest but she has nice breasts lol. But to me it's not that bad, in the past she has showed off way more.
    ronemycolumbuspower.files.wordpress.com/.../rihanna.jpg

0|1
    0|0
    • I forgot all about this outfit lol

• She looks good though. im just wondering if she's wearing that cut out fenty savage bra. if so I'm buying

• Crystals, a thong and a little fur, not much to remember here I would probably forget too lol. But I agree I need to know the bra because her boobs look amazing!

• I think she needs a bra. People would freak out if a man wore tiny, thin cotton shorts without boxers/briefs to contain his junk. They would say he's harassing others by having it out there. I don't want to see her nipples, she can put them the fuck away.

3|1
    1|0
    • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 114

• It doesn't look attractive

6|7
    2|2
  • there's no choice for the real answer - she's got saggy banana boobs.
    she's NOT hot and there's no cleavage visible.
    this is a bogus question.

1|4
    1|0
    • Go away, dude. Your mama titties sag and your used to seeing fake tots.. grow up.

• You're gay

• @FarinaLee hahah! I need to grow up? hahaahhah!
      some day - maybe waaaaaayyy far in the future - you're going to wake up, look in the mirror, and realize the level of your morals and overall system of values... or maybe not...
      go back to "teen chat."

• I think most of hollywoods women dress inappropriately: worldtruth.tv/.../galamet.jpg
    But hey what ever floats their boat. Also I don't think she is wearing a bra, you can see her nipple piercing (unless its something that cups under the breast without covering it).

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not attractive to me, but it looks like the IRL version of anime fanservice if you love jerking off to her and are a fan of her body. I am sure some fans will really enjoy this one and the fact its a bit of a lust object situation is deserved in this case as she is clearly promoting sexuality.

0|1
    0|0
  • Inappropriate? No. This is Rihanna, she has walked around practically naked before, and nobody cared.

Damn ugly? You bet your ass. Her puffy nipples are pking out, and she looks like an early iteration of Lara Croft, with the cone tits.

0|1
    0|0
  • Webster's defines cleavage--- 5 : the depression between a woman's breasts especially when made visible by a low-cut neckline. Is this a low-cut neckline?

3|0
    0|0
  • not only appropriate but it looks like sh*T , literally her boobs are ugly

2|0
    3|0
  • You can see every detail.
    If a guy wore a leotard to some event, and you could tell wether he's circumsized or not just by looking at his crotch, I'd think it's inappropriate too.

Bet she'll still complain if someone stares.

Besides, it just doesn't look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it's how they dress in Barbados.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Too much cleavage" ? Huh? There is none.
    Do you know what cleavage is?

4|1
    0|0
  • I think we need more half naked black women on tv like the half naked white women to dispel the notion in America that black women are prudes. So looks fine too. Might screen shot that for later.

1|0
    0|1
  • The only thing I think seeing this is "wow... fake nails are fucking trashy and stupid and girls need to stop wearing them."

1|4
    1|0
  • I think true respectable women should have a self-respect as we like her because of her songs, not her body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cleavage? What cleavage?
    It looks like she went braless and they got bigger!
    It looks ok to me. Normally, she wears tops that are more revealing than that!

0|0
    0|0
  • Poor girl was so busy - She forgot to put on a bra - A bit inappropriate but it did get her extra media coverage, job done

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't find her very attractive, except for her lips and eyes. The tats on her arm and hand look ugly to me.

0|1
    1|0
  • I don't see what's wrong. No clevage shown. A bit transparent but most clothes are using my special goggles :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No opinion -nature and natural - itโ€™s a breast - thanks for asking me to comment

1|0
    1|1
  • No cleavage no nothing, her nipples can be seen, shall be banned, wear bras...

2|0
    0|1
  • There's no cleavage, that being said her boobs are super pointy.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 101

• I really don't care. It's her brand and her opening. Not to mention she's always braless or has her tits out anyway.

3|2
    0|0
  • If I couldnโ€™t see her nipples, I would have thought she was wearing a retro bullet bra from the 40โ€™s-50โ€™s. Iโ€™m more fascinated that her breasts are naturally shaped that way than appalled by her going braless. Lol

1|1
    0|0
    • Thats what I thought too. i was looking all over for the bra until I realized thats her naturally ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Show All
    • I think she's wearing the fenty savage cut out bra

• The nipples are cut out? Iโ€™d think thatโ€™d cause chaffing.

• She has a nice body. Her outfit is something I would never wear. I am also an avid bra wearer and the only time you will ever see me without a bra on is in the shower. However, when you reach a certain staus, have a nice body and make a certain amount of money, you can basically wear anything and it will be called fashion. Rihanna can wear anything and will be praised for it, so might as well wear what she wants.

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't have any problem with her boobs but entire outfit is ugly... hate this shade of yellow, hate those stupid earrings and baggy skirt or jeans whatever it is (making her bum huuugee) and her makeup and hair. I've seen many gorgeous Rihanna looks but this is just ewww

1|2
    0|0
  • well considering there is no cleavage in this photo, i don't really know what to do with that poll.

she looks fine

1|0
    0|0
  • People who still find stuff like this inappropriate in 2018 need to get a life.

0|1
    1|0
    • Show All
    • It's funny how I as a "granny" am more open-minded (and without a prude stick up ma ass) than a woman ten years younger than me. Or rather sad, actually.

OH NO, NIPPLES! WHAT DO WE DO! CALL THE PURITAN-POLICE! HELP! HELP!

The really sad thing is, the real granny here is you. You have the mindset of a granny. Thank you for reminding me how young I actually am. :)

• The asker is just a prudish religious person lol

• What the hell did she do because she ain't that perky naturally?

1|0
    1|0
    • I was wondering the same. hell what kinda bra or pump can I buy to look like that

• Looks like a bullet bra with the nip cut outs but yet she didn't look like she was wearing one at all?

• I think it's the fenty savage bullet bra. its gotta be

• she created a range of makeup with 40! shades, bringing diversity to the mainstream for the make up industry. making 72 million in the first month. she said everyone from super pale
    to super dark deserves to find their shade and feel beautiful. and all ur focusing on is her boobs ๐Ÿ™„

3|0
    0|2
  • She has awesome looking boobs and her schtick is showing off her body. it is no different than other models and most of them show way more skin and boobage

1|1
    0|0
  • I think it looks great. You can see the natural shape of her breasts but it doesn't get trashy. Super sexy

2|1
    0|0
  • Rihanna has been known to go braless before. And it she looks great doing it. There is no cleavage but it's still sexy and fun. I love the yellow on her, her stylists are always on point as well as her glam team (especially her make up artist)

I go braless sometimes, it's not that big of a deal.

0|0
    0|1
  • she's fucking hot and no women should ever feel obliged to wear a bra, it's not natural for goodness sake. the msygony and disrespect I'm seeing is truly disgusting.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rihanna is beyond beautiful and it's funny how some will disagree to this but love pictures of women with implants and a push up bra jacking up their titties. With or without a bra she should embrace what's hers.. PERFECT.

0|0
    1|1
  • She's not showing any cleavage. She's just braless and you can see her nips. Which isn't new for Rih. Her boobs look weird here though. That aside, can we focus on her BRAND and fact that this is her event for her company that's just a year old and making massive waves in the makeup industry being inclusive of all shades, tones, and colors? Or we just gonna look at her tits?

0|0
    0|0
  • she's not even showing any cleavage, she just went bralass.. that's it. many girls do this, even i do this sometimes when i don't feel like wearing one... especially during the summer... those things trap heat.

0|0
    0|1
  • She's a rich beautiful black woman in her prime with a nice body and tits. I think she looks great.

2|1
    0|0
  • Large triangle boobs just to stand out/make a point - not my thing. Looks ridiculous.

1|1
    1|0
  • She's probably the trashiest woman in show business, has shown her nipples several times, nothing she does is edgy anymore.

Is it okay? No.

It is interesting? No.

Should we all say "We don't care about your existence"? Sure.

0|0
    1|0
  • Girl, do you even know Rihanna? This outfit is tame for her standards๐Ÿ˜‚

But my opinion is that she can wear whatever the f*ck she wants, itโ€™s her body, and if sheโ€™s confident enough to rock this sort of clothes, good for her!

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks hot.
    Sometimes an outfit looks suitable in front of a mirror but when the paps start flashing the cameras an outfit can become a little transparent.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes