If you found a Genie in a Bottle, or Magic Lamp, would you want a male Genie or a female Genie?

OK, all the craziness has got me down again... can we just have a few minutes of fun for a change and drop all the seriousness and fighting... just for a few minutes, and then we can go to squabbling at each other again if you want? ... PLEASE?

Your boat ran aground on the barrier reef of a beautiful island. You have no way home but you stumble across a magic lamp or bottle on the golden sands of the seashore... WOW! ... not in your wildest dreams could you imagine finding a real Genie... but YES! ... it is!

What kind of Genie came out of your bottle?

Listen, and watch, Ms Dove's fabulous Music Video about her Genie in a bottle and then take the survey... YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS ESCAPE TO A MAGICAL TROPICAL ISLAND OF IMAGINATION! ... listen...
A. I really wouldn't care and would enjoy the surprise of a male or female Genie to grant my wishes
B. I would want a female Genie because I would love to see a girl have as much, or more power, than guys for a change
C. I would love to see a HOT SEXY GUY Genie for sure!
Vote C
D. I would want a male Genie because I think guys should be the ones to have all that power and not girls
Vote D
E. I would definitely want a sexy female Genie to grant me all my wishes, desires and fantasies... YES!!
Vote E
F. OMG! Laurie! ... this Covid thing has sent you off the ledge again, take some aspirins and go lay down please... lol
Vote F
G. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Male or Female Genie" survey
Vote G
GirlGuy
14 d
You're welcome, thank you for a great opinion :)
66
22