How can I stay positive and not stress about my mom meeting my boyfriend's parents?

I have been dating him 1 year we met each others parents already but im worried about my mom meeting his parents since my mom can be a toxic person and say rude stuff to people. She doesn't have any friends for that reason and doesn't even get invited to family parties for her characteristic. I told him please no I have bad feeling but he kept insisting he wants a parent day at restaurant. I feel upset since last week I wanted a romantic date just me and him but then he asked yo invite his parents I said okay thats fine because they're fun but then he said if I dont invite my mom cancel. He also called my sister on my phone yesterday and the convo went very bad because my sister was being rude to him even tho she never met him before and she kept giving snappy responses after he had asked her if she needed my mom to babysit that day so we know if my mom can go. I just feel really upset because I feel he crossed boundary with me he didn't listen about how my family treats me and I dont want to be around them for that very reason

How can I stay positive and not stress about my mom meeting my boyfriend's parents?
Post Opinion